Dignity Health St Joseph Hospital and Medical Center
350 W. Thomas Rd,
Alzheimer's disease, Neurodegeneration, Neurochemistry, peptides, ion channel and synaptic transmission, mitochondrial function.
- Education: Ph.D in Neuroscience
- Current position: Assistant Professor (Research Track)
- Cell cultures and live tissue slice preparation of hippocampus, brain stem and spinal cord. Patch clamp and extracellular electrophysiology including whole cell, single channel recordings and LTP.
- Confocal microscopy living imaging Virus based genetic transfection, vector design, clone and subclone, shRNA interference, q-PCR, protein based assay, quantitative histochemistry.
- Mitochondrial function assay Memory and motor behavioral assay Molecular and ion channel target in Alzheimer?s animal model Statistic analysis using R.