Journal of Veterinary Healthcare
About The Journal
Journal of Veterinary Healthcare (JVHC) is an international open access, peer-reviewed Journal and it publishes articles in the form of research, reviews, short communications, case reports, letters to the editor, Editorials, clinical case images, opinions, mini-reviews, conference proceeding articles with the related topics of Veterinary Healthcare.
All submissions can be done at our Online Manuscript Submission System. Authors are requested to submit their articles directly to Online Manuscript Submission. If you have difficulty in filling the online form, you can also send us via e-mail as an attachment to the Editorial Office [email protected] or “chat with us” by clicking the blue button at the left corner of the page.
History of the Journal of Veterinary Healthcare
- It is launched in the year of 2017
- JVHC published articles at Archives
- ISSN of the JVHC is 2575-1212
- DOI for the articles published in JVHC arises with 10.14302/issn.2575-1212
- Editor in Chief of JVHC are Dr. Mohammed Ezzat El Zowalaty, University of Kwa-Zulu Natal, Westville Campus, Durban. Dr. Mohammed Elmetwally, Assistant Prof of Theriogenogy.
- This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
Scope of JVHC:
Animal Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Animal parasitology, Animal physiology, Animal breeding, Animal Behavior, Animal husbandry, Animal Reproduction and Assisted Technologies, Animal Diseases, Animal Pathology & Immunology, Animal Viruses etc.,
Scope can be viewed at Aim and Scope
Instructions to Prepare your article:
Manuscript template: Title, List of authors, their affiliations and email addresses, Abstract, Introduction, Main body, Results and discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgments (optional), References.
Formatting guidelines can be found at Instructions for Authors
Article Processing Charge:
JVHC is a self-supporting journal and does not receive funding from any institution/government. Hence, the operation of the journal is supported by the processing fees received from authors. Processing fees are required to meet operational expenses.
Brief Details of our Service
- Articles Approved - It is based on the quality of the article, it will be checked by plagiarism test.
- QC System - We maintain 100% as we are doing a single blind peer review process with eminent reviewers and editors.
- Assurance - Your article will be deposited in Sherpa Romeo so no need to worry about it.
- Reputation - Most of the published authors are interested in submitting their articles again in our 198 journals.
- Processing - It will be done within 14 days from the submission date.
- Publication - Article will be published within 36 hours from the acceptance date with proofreads.
- Professional Author service - Dedicated personal assistance to authors and readers 24X7.
- OpenAccess - All the published articles are freely available to all interested online readers.
- JVHC is indexed in Google scholar, Research Bib, Crossref, Academic Keys, Research Bib, OCLC World cat, Global Impact Factor, etc.
- Articles will be deposited in Sherpa Romeo
- If the research work is funded by NIH then the article will get indexed in PubMed.
Collaborated Universities and Institutions:
- Eve-Lyne Quevillon - National Autonomous University of Mexico
- Fernando Díaz Otero - Instituto Nacional de Investigaciones Forestales
- Laura Jaramillo Meza - Instituto Nacional de Investigaciones Forestales
- José A. Gutierréz-Pabello - National Autonomous University of Mexico
- Felipe Ángel Castañeda Cuevas - National Autonomous University of Mexico
- Camila Arriaga Díaz - Instituto Nacional de Investigaciones Forestales
- Xochitl Eva González González - Instituto Nacional de Investigaciones Forestales
- Ricardo Lascurain - Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
- Gabriela Noronha de Toledo - Universidade Estadual Paulista
- Pamela Rodrigues Reina Moreira - Universidade Estadual Paulista
- lena Barbieri - National Scientific and Technical Research Council
- Elsa Baumeister - National Scientific and Technical Research Council
- José Ángel Martínez Escribano - INIA - Instituto Nacional de Investigación y Tecnología Agraria y Alimentaria
- Mariana Puntel - National Scientific and Technical Research Council
- Viviana Parreño - National Scientific and Technical Research Council
- Isam Karam - Central Veterinary Research Laboratory
- Zaki A.Z.S.A - University of Khartoum
- Elshalalli A.A - Central Veterinary Research Laboratory
- Mayara Caroline ROSOLEM - Sao Paulo State University
- Filipe Santos FERNANDO - Sao Paulo State University
- Pamela Rodrigues Reina MOREIRA - Sao Paulo State University
- Rosemeri de Oliveira VASCONCELOS - Sao Paulo State University
- María Elizabeth Márquez Contreras - University of the Andes
- Nicholas J. Kavana - St. Francis University College of Health and Allied Sciences
- Antonio Callejo Ramos - Polytechnic University of Madrid
- Andrea Luciana dos Santos - Federal University of Mato Grosso
- Nuria Nicodemus Martin - Polytechnic University of Madrid
- Maria Jesus Villamide Diaz - Polytechnic University of Madrid
- Carlos Isidro Buxade Carbó - Polytechnic University of Madrid
- Alessandro Borges Amorim - Federal University of Mato Grosso
- Mayra Anton Dib Saleh - São Paulo State University
- L. Miguel Carreira - University of Lisbon (FMV/ULisboa)
- Mohamed A Gohar - Mansoura University
- Mohammed A Elmetwally - Mansoura University
- Abdelmonem Montaser - Mansoura University
- Samy M. Zaabel - Mansoura University
- Basma H Marghani - Mansoura University
- Ahmed I Ateya - Mansoura University
- Rasha M Saleh - Mansoura University
- Amal A Halawa - Mansoura University
- Rasha A Eltaysh - Mansoura University
- Walaa F Awadin - Mansoura University
- Youssef Y Elseady - Mansoura University
- Amal A Halawa - Mansoura University
- Mohamed A El-Adl - Mansoura University
- Mohamed F Hamed - Mansoura University
- Ahmed Z Balboula - Mansoura University
- Mohammed A Elmetwally - Mansoura University
- F.T. Scullion - University of Edinburgh
- M.G. Scullion - Avondale Veterinary Clinic (XL Vets Ireland)
- García-López Xitli - INIFAP Instituto Nacional de Investigaciones Forestales
- Jaramillo-Meza Laura - INIFAP Instituto Nacional de Investigaciones Forestales
- Quiroz-Romero Héctor - National Autonomous University of Mexico
- Arriaga-Díaz Camila - INIFAP Instituto Nacional de Investigaciones Forestales
- Martínez-Maya J. Juan - National Autonomous University of Mexico
- Diosdado-Vargas Fernando - INIFAP Instituto Nacional de Investigaciones Forestales
- Díaz-Otero Fernando - INIFAP Instituto Nacional de Investigaciones Forestales
- Mohammed Ahmed Elmetwally - Mansoura University
- Ola Habotta - Kagoshima University
- Mamdouh Abouelmagd - Mansoura University
- Amal Halawa - Mansoura University
- Seiichi Uno - Kagoshima University
- Petra Buckley - Charles Sturt University
- John Morton - University of Queensland
- David Buckley - Charles Sturt University
- Glen Coleman - University of Queensland
- Paulo Henrique Leal Bertolo - Sao Paulo State University (UNESP)
- Maria Eduarda Bastos Andrade Moutinho da Conceição - Sao Paulo State University (UNESP)
- Pamela Rodrigues Reina Moreira - Sao Paulo State University (UNESP)
- Damazio Campos de Souza - Sao Paulo State University (UNESP)
- Daniela Bernadete Rozza - Sao Paulo State University (UNESP)
- Rafael Silva Cipriano - Sao Paulo State University (UNESP)
- Lizandra Amoroso - Sao Paulo State University (UNESP)
- Rosemeri de Oliveira Vasconcelos - Sao Paulo State University (UNESP)
1. Although the journal has many advantages, and I am really happy for publishing 2 articles in this journal, but unfortunately, I am busy working nowadays. I am looking forward to dealing with the journal in future publications.
Amal Halawa - Mansoura University
2. My experience with JVHC was very positive. Turnaround times for all communications were fast and efficient, which quite frankly, puts other more traditional journal publishing processes to shame. The peer review process improved the paper without delaying the publishing process. This is my first paper in the JVHC, and I am impressed. I like the journal title, it adds an important category to the existing veterinary scientific literature. Petra Buckley.
Petra Buckley - Charles Sturt University
3. Journal of veterinary healthcare is a nice journal to publish your research. It has a very short review time and you can publish your results very quickly. All editors are so kind in their communications and are always willing to help you to solve problems during corrections and edits. I really suggest JVHC to my colleagues for a quick publication of their research work.
Elena Barbieri - National Scientific and Technical Research Council
4. The review and production process of Journal of Veterinary Healthcare has been handled with professionalism and efficiency. The Journal gives a good customer service before and after publication of our article. I am satisfied of how fast the Journal responded to my requests and happy to have worked with them.
Eve-Lyne Quevillon - The National Autonomous University of Mexico