Journal of Psychological Disorders
ISSN: Coming Soon
About The Journal
Journal of Psychological Disorders (JPD) is an international open access, peer-reviewed Journal and it publishes articles in the form of research, reviews, short communications, case reports, letters to the editor, Editorials, clinical case images, opinions, mini-reviews, conference proceeding articles with the related topics of Psychological Disorders.
All submissions can be done at our Online Manuscript Submission System. Authors are requested to submit their articles directly to Online Manuscript Submission. If you have difficulty in filling the online form, you can also send us via e-mail as an attachment to the Editorial Office [email protected] or “chat with us” by clicking the blue button at the left corner of the page.
Scope of JPD:
Analytical psychology, Arts in psychiatry, Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (adults), Autism and developmental disorders, Behavioural and personality disorders, Bipolar disorder, Borderline personality disorder, Child and adolescent disorders, Child and adolescent psychiatry, Chronic or persistent pain, Clinical psychology, Cognitive disorder, Criminal psychology, Cultural psychology, Dementia and Alzheimer, Depression etc.
Remaining Scope can be viewed at Aim and Scope
Instructions to Prepare your article:
Manuscript template: Title, List of authors, their affiliations and email addresses, Abstract, Introduction, Main body, Results and discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgments (optional), References.
Formatting guidelines can be found at Instructions for Authors
Article Processing Charge:
JPD is a self-supporting journal and does not receive funding from any institution/government. Hence, the operation of the journal is supported by the processing fees received from authors. Processing fees are required to meet operational expenses.
Brief Details of our Service
- Articles Approved - It is based on the quality of the article, it will be checked by plagiarism test.
- QC System - We maintain 100% as we are doing a single blind peer review process with eminent reviewers and editors.
- Assurance - Your article will be deposited in Sherpa Romeo so no need to worry about it.
- Reputation - Most of the published authors are interested in submitting their articles again in our 198 journals.
- Processing - It will be done within 14 days from the submission date.
- Publication - Article will be published within 36 hours from the acceptance date with proofreads.
- Professional Author service - Dedicated personal assistance to authors and readers 24X7.
- OpenAccess - All the published articles are freely available to all interested online readers.
- Research Article: A Deadly Combination: Depression and Suicide in the Presence of Cancer by Perez Jalessa, Overholser James, Athey Alison, Ornan Gili, A. Stockmeier Craig, Lehmann Jennifer, Dieter Lesa
- Research Article: Could Painful Experience in the Neonatal Period Trigger Persistent Anxiety-Like Behavior? by Leilane Berto Machado Nathalia, de Cassia do Carmo Elisabete, Sayuri Sanada Luciana, Paula Sassoli Fazan Valeria
- Research Article: MRI Study and Psychological Assessment in Children and Youth with Deviation Behaviour by Khachidze Irma, Gogotishvili Tea, Nadirashvili Dimitri, Kapanadze Nana, Alaverdashvili Mariam
Editorial Board Members:
- Detlef Dietrich - Hanover Medical School
- Erhabor Idemudia - North West University
- Farideh Hamidi - Shahid Rajaee University
- Subhamita Maitra - Institute for the Handicapped
- luciane piccolo - State University of New York
- M. Camino Escolar-Llamazares - Burgos University
- Joao Guilherme de Moraes Pontes - University of Campinas
- Mohammad Mehdi Ommati - Shiraz University
- Michael Klein - Catholic Universtiy of Appl. Sc
- Waqar Mahmud - University of California
1. For other authors, I recommend publishing in Open Access Pub journals as I had such great experience with them staring from the easy registration and submission process, every step was simple and clear with a very acceptable time period through qualified reviewing method and quite fast publishing process which I could not find elsewhere.
Omnia Hamdy - Cairo University
2. The positive editorial time attitude and cooperation were encouraging and supportive of the author. Moreover, fast response and processing of the manuscript reflect an appreciation of the time factor. In addition to the user-friendly submission system that allows for up-to-date follow up. The review process is performed in reasonable time with constructive comments that aim to improve the paper quality. Communication in such way between the authors and the journals is not something that is common nowadays.
Mostafa Essam Eissa - Cairo University