Journal of Fetal Surgery
ISSN: Coming Soon
About The Journal
Journal of Fetal Surgery (JFS) is an international open access, peer-reviewed Journal and it publishes articles in the form of research, reviews, short communications, case reports, letters to the editor, Editorials, clinical case images, opinions, mini-reviews, conference proceeding articles with the related topics of Fetal Surgery.
All submissions can be done at our Online Manuscript Submission System. Authors are requested to submit their articles directly to Online Manuscript Submission. If you have difficulty in filling the online form, you can also send us via e-mail as an attachment to the Editorial Office [email protected] or “chat with us” by clicking the blue button at the left corner of the page.
Scope of JFS:
Transplantation, Transcription factors, Symptoms and side effects, Survival, Surgery, Socio-economic status, Screening, Risk factors, Psychological aspects, etc.
Remaining Scope can be viewed at Aim and Scope
Instructions to Prepare your article:
Manuscript template: Title, List of authors, their affiliations and email addresses, Abstract, Introduction, Main body, Results and discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgments (optional), References.
Formatting guidelines can be found at Instructions for Authors
Article Processing Charge:
JFS is a self-supporting journal and does not receive funding from any institution/government. Hence, the operation of the journal is supported by the processing fees received from authors. Processing fees are required to meet operational expenses.
Brief Details of our Service
- Articles Approved - It is based on the quality of the article, it will be checked by plagiarism test.
- QC System - We maintain 100% as we are doing a single blind peer review process with eminent reviewers and editors.
- Assurance - Your article will be deposited in Sherpa Romeo so no need to worry about it.
- Reputation - Most of the published authors are interested in submitting their articles again in our 198 journals.
- Processing - It will be done within 14 days from the submission date.
- Publication - Article will be published within 36 hours from the acceptance date with proofreads.
- Professional Author service - Dedicated personal assistance to authors and readers 24X7.
- OpenAccess - All the published articles are freely available to all interested online readers.
- Case Report: Repeat Thoraco-Amniotic shunt placement to treat Fetal Pleural Effusion due to Pulmonary Sequestration by Sathyaprasad Burjonrappa, Martin Chavez
- Review Article: The Evolution of Fetal Surgery by Shannon M. Koehler, Michelle Knezevich, Amy Wagner
- Research Article: Prenatal Prognostication of Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia: What are we Looking at? by Shannon M Koehler, Ruchi Amin, Erica R Gross, Erika Peterson, Kevin Boyd, Amy J Wagner
- Case Report: Resolution of Fetal Hydrops in a Case of Congenital Pulmonary Airway Malformation by Alexandria J. Hill, Katharine Clarizio, Neelam Verma
Editorial Board Members:
- Scott Nyberg - University of Minnesota
- Hongen Wei - Shanxi Medical University
- I Beegun - NHS North Thames London
- Niansong Qian - PLA General Hospital
- Jae Hee Chung - Catholic University of Korea
- Slobodan VlajkoviÃ - University of Nis
- Ahmed El-Sabbagh - Mansoura university
- Ramesh Bhat Y - Manipal University
- Dhruv Kumar - University of Kansas Medical Center
1. I was impresssed by the swift services of the journal and easy navigation begining from manuscript submission to galley proof. I would recommend future authors-"Consider this journal if you are wondering where to publish your scientific work". They are google scholar indexed and so you do not have to worry, if your scientific work won't reach to the community of other researchers.
Naiya Patel - Long Island University
2. The positive editorial time attitude and cooperation were encouraging and supportive of the author. Moreover, fast response and processing of the manuscript reflect an appreciation of the time factor. In addition to the user-friendly submission system that allows for up-to-date follow up. The review process is performed in reasonable time with constructive comments that aim to improve the paper quality. Communication in such way between the authors and the journals is not something that is common nowadays.
Mostafa Essam Eissa - Cairo University