Professor of Chemistry,
School of Agricultural Sciences and Rural Development (SASRD),
Ramesh C Gupta
Professor of Chemistry, SASRD, Nagaland University,
Medziphema; Nagaland - 797106, India.
Organic synthesis, medicinal chemistry and Drug Development, Chemistry and Toxicology of natural substances, herb-drug interaction, nutriceuticals & functional food, amino-acid in nutrition, taurine, analogues and Biological actions, environmental aspects, Science popularization and education.
- Dr. Ramesh Gupta is Professor of chemistry at Nagaland University.
- He received his Bachelor of Science in Biochemical Science, and Master of Science in organic chemistry from Lucknow University India, and Doctorate in Chemistry at Lucknow University, on Drug Development.
- Dr. Ramesh Gupta is a Medicinal & Bioorganic Chemist and has worked for several years as visiting professor/Scientist in various Medical schools, in Louis pasture University France, University of Arizona USA, Osaka University & Nagoya University Japan, Kyung Hee University, Korea advance institute of science and technology (KAIST) Korea, Ben-Gurion University Israel, Linkoping University Sweden and some others.
- I have completed MSc., MPhil., PhD in Biochemistry and having 16 years teaching and research experience.
- He had received awards like Visiting Professorship KAIST Korea, Brain Pool Scientist award of Korea Federation of Science and Technology, research in Korea and Sugita Award Nagoya University, Japan.
- He also worked as a one of the committee member of International bodies like United Nation Industrial Development Organization, British Common Wealth and UN Committee on Industry and Environment, France.
- At present also he is working as a one of the committee member of 10 National Bodies.
- He is an editorial board member of 19 international journals.
- He is also a Member of 26 Professional bodies.