Catholic University if Sacred Heart
Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care,
Policlinico A. Gemelli, Largo Gemelli, 8; 00168 Rome, Italy.
anesthesia management in bariatric surgery, anesthesia management in liver transplantation, neuroscience.
- Perioperative management of thymectomy.
- Fear of missing out (FOMO) is associated with activation of the right middle temporal gyrus during inclusion social cue.
- Internet addiction: Hours spent online, behaviors and psychological symptoms.
- Attachment style predict compliance, quality of life and renal function in adult patients after kidney transplant: Preliminary results.
- Emotional self-efficacy and alexithymia may affect compliance, renal function and quality of life in kidney transplant recipients: Results from a preliminary cross-sectional study.
- Effects of different types of contingent tactile stimulation on crying, smiling, and sleep in newborns: An observational study.
- Low values of left ventricular ejection time in the post-anhepatic phase may be associated with occurrence of primary graft dysfunction after orthotopic liver transplantation: Results of a single-centre case-control study.
- Analgesia in thoracic surgery: Review.
- Monitoring cerebral oxygen saturation in elderly patients undergoing general abdominal surgery: A prospective cohort study.
- Continuous Monitoring of Cerebral Oxygen Saturation in Elderly Patients Undergoing Major Abdominal Surgery Minimizes Brain Exposure to Potential Hypoxia.