Journal of Human Health Research
About The Journal
Journal of Human Health Research (JHHR) is an international open access, peer-reviewed Journal and it publishes articles in the form of research, reviews, short communications, case reports, letters to the editor, Editorials, clinical case images, opinions, mini-reviews, conference proceeding articles with the related topics of Human Health Research.
All submissions can be done at our Online Manuscript Submission System. Authors are requested to submit their articles directly to Online Manuscript Submission. If you have difficulty in filling the online form, you can also send us via e-mail as an attachment to the Editorial Office [email protected] or “chat with us” by clicking the blue button at the left corner of the page.
History of the Journal of Human Health Research
- It is launched in the year of 2017
- JHHR published articles at Archives
- ISSN of the JHHR is 2576-9383
- DOI for the articles published in JHHR arises with 10.14302/issn.2576-9383
- Editor in Chief of JHHR is Dr. Jong In Kim, Wonkwang University, Republic of Korea.
- This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
Scope of JHHR:
Food sciences, Health Communication, Health education, Health equality, Health management, Health promotion, Health services, Human rights and health, Life Style, Mental health, Midwifery, Nursing, Nutrition and food safety, etc.
Scope can be viewed at Aim and Scope
Instructions to Prepare your article:
Manuscript template: Title, List of authors, their affiliations and email addresses, Abstract, Introduction, Main body, Results and discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgments (optional), References.
Formatting guidelines can be found at Instructions for Authors
Article Processing Charge:
JHHR is a self-supporting journal and does not receive funding from any institution/government. Hence, the operation of the journal is supported by the processing fees received from authors. Processing fees are required to meet operational expenses.
Brief Details of our Service
- Articles Approved - It is based on the quality of the article, it will be checked by plagiarism test.
- QC System - We maintain 100% as we are doing a single blind peer review process with eminent reviewers and editors.
- Assurance - Your article will be deposited in Sherpa Romeo so no need to worry about it.
- Reputation - Most of the published authors are interested in submitting their articles again in our 198 journals.
- Processing - It will be done within 14 days from the submission date.
- Publication - Article will be published within 36 hours from the acceptance date with proofreads.
- Professional Author service - Dedicated personal assistance to authors and readers 24X7.
- OpenAccess - All the published articles are freely available to all interested online readers.
- JHHR is indexed in Google scholar, Research Bib, Crossref, Academic Keys, Research Bib, OCLC World cat, Global Impact Factor, etc.
- Articles will be deposited in Sherpa Romeo
- If the research work is funded by NIH then the article will get indexed in PubMed.
Collaborated Universities and Institutions:
- Vilmante Aleksiene - Lithuanian Academy of Music and Theatre
- Sigita Lesinskiene - Vilnius University
- Allison Williams - McMaster University
- Wendy Duggleby - University of Alberta
- Jenny Ploeg - McMaster University
- Maureen Markle-Reid - McMaster University
- Heather Moquin - University of Calgary
- Jilan Yang - University of Waterloo
- Zinat Rehana Sharmin - Uttara Adhunik Medical College
- Muqbula Tasrin Akter - Shaheed Tajuddin Medical College
- Rifayet Rahman - Green Life Medical College
- Mahbubul Hoque - Popular Medical College
- Ismail Khan - Chittagong Medical University
- Abu Syed Md. Mosaddek - Uttara Adhunik Medical College
- Sahar Yassin Ibrahim - Ain Shams University
- Krista Joanne Callas - Trivedi Global, Inc
- Mahendra Kumar Trivedi - Trivedi Global, Inc
- Alice Branton - Trivedi Global, Inc
- Dahryn Trivedi - Trivedi Global, Inc
- Gopal Nayak - Trivedi Global, Inc
- Mayank Gangwar - Trivedi Science Research Laboratory
- Snehasis Jana - Trivedi Science Research Laboratory
- Rachna Kapoor - Saint Barnabas Medical Center
- Gaurav Dhawan - University of Massachusetts
- Padmaja Kodali - Saint Barnabas Medical Center
- Michael Silbermann - Middle East Cancer Consortium (MECC)
- Lea Baider - Assuta Hospital in Ramat HaHayal
- Daniela Respini - Respini Daniela
- Paolo Tralongo - Umberto I Hospital
- Michel Daher - Balamand University
- Rana Obeidat - Zarqa University
- Nahla Gafer - Radiation and Isotopes Centre Khartoum - Amal Tower
- Samaher Abdul Razzaq Fadhil - Children Welfare Teaching Hospital
- Maryam Rassouli - Shahid Beheshti University
- Simone Cheli DPSy - University of Florence
- Alexander Eniu - The Oncology Institute "Prof. Dr. Ion Chiricuţă" Cluj-Napoca
- Ryanne JM Lemmens - PXL University College
- Joachim Gregoor - PXL University College
- Annemie IF Spooren - PXL University College
1. Following 60 years of active research work in both basic sciences and clinical disciplines, it gives me a great pleasure to heap praise on the Editorial staff of the Open Access Pub (OAP). I was highly impressed by both the efficiency and attitude that I experienced while submitting my last manuscript to this Journal. The Journal’s staff revealed full commitment to all the stages of reviewing the paper, while updating the author about every progress achieved until its final publication. The entire team should be blessed for their impressive work, which by itself encourages authors to submit more manuscripts to this Journal.
Michael Silbermann - University of Balamand
2. The process after submission was fast and transparent. The response and communication with editors is friendly and opportune. Author is aided during the process and the publication online is fast after the manuscript is approved by referees. I recommend this journal for publication.
Rafael Vargas - Universidad Antonio Nariño