International Physiology Journal
Aims and Scope
To submit articles concerning "COVID-19", check the "Note" at the bottom of this page.
International Physiology Journal aims to publish articles covering the entire spectrum of physiology, from the cellular and molecular to the organ and system level. IPJ dedicates to the advancement of physiological research, to meet the needs of research investigators, educators, and information specialists interested in the physiological sciences.
IPJ accepts original Research, Review, Literature review, Conference proceedings, Case reports, Short communication, Thesis, Letter to editor and Editorials covering all the areas of physiology with new physiological principles and mechanisms.
Below is the list of topics this journal covers. However, if you could not find the topic of your interest Please feel free to contact us at [email protected]
Computational Physiology and Modelling
Gastrointestinal and Liver Physiology
Heart and Circulatory Physiology
Neuroscience - behavioural/systems/cognitive
Neuroscience - cellular/molecular
Neuroscience - development/plasticity/repair
Neuroscience - neurobiology of disease
- Journal of Current Viruses and Treatment Methodologies (JVAT) is currently focusing on the COVID-19, a zoonotic disease caused by a new virus named “Coronavirus”. Therefore, concerning the articles related to the Coronavirus are welcomed.
- Submit your articles at https://openaccesspub.org/manuscript-submission-form
- The new coronavirus and its disease were known after the outbreak began in Wuhan, China, in December 2019. Coronavirus is rapidly spreading around the world, reaching every continent except Antarctica.
Preventive measures of COVID-19
- The virus is heavy with a cell diameter of 400-500 micro settling in the air and does not settle in the air. Therefore, it is not transmitted by the air.
- This virus is large in size. So wearing a mask prevents its entry into the human body.
- When the virus falls on a metal surface, it lives for 12 hours. So washing the hands with soap and water prevents the entry of the virus.
- Holding an alcohol sanitizer in your pockets and using it regularly prevents the virus attack.
Symptoms of COVID-19 or 2019-nCoV
- Dry cough
- Sputum production
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain or joint pain
- Nausea or vomiting
- Nasal congestion
- Conjunctival congestion
Here's what to do if you suspect to have COVID-19
- Stay home if you have mild symptoms
- Seek medical care for more serious symptoms
- Take precautions when visiting the doctor
- Wear a face mask when around others
- Practice good hygiene
Genuine CoronaVirus Live updates can be followed at
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA)
- State Department
- Major medical clinics