International Journal of Inflammation Research
ISSN: Coming Soon
About The Journal
International Journal of Inflammation Research (IJIR) is an international open access, peer-reviewed Journal and it publishes articles in the form of research, reviews, short communications, case reports, letters to the editor, Editorials, clinical case images, opinions, mini-reviews, conference proceeding articles with the related topics of Inflammation Research.
All submissions can be done at our Online Manuscript Submission System. Authors are requested to submit their articles directly to Online Manuscript Submission. If you have difficulty in filling the online form, you can also send us via e-mail as an attachment to the Editorial Office [email protected] or “chat with us” by clicking the blue button at the left corner of the page.
Scope of IJIR:
Acute inflammation, Allergology, Anti-inflammatory drugs, Cellular processes, Chronic inflammation, Clinical studies of inflammation, Clinical studies of inflammation, Cytotoxicity, Dermatology, Edeitis, Hepatitis, Immunology, Inflammation mediators, Internal medicine, Mastitis etc.
Remaining Scope can be viewed at Aim and Scope
Instructions to Prepare your article:
Manuscript template: Title, List of authors, their affiliations and email addresses, Abstract, Introduction, Main body, Results and discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgments (optional), References.
Formatting guidelines can be found at Instructions for Authors
Article Processing Charge:
IJIR is a self-supporting journal and does not receive funding from any institution/government. Hence, the operation of the journal is supported by the processing fees received from authors. Processing fees are required to meet operational expenses.
Brief Details of our Service
- Articles Approved - It is based on the quality of the article, it will be checked by plagiarism test.
- QC System - We maintain 100% as we are doing a single blind peer review process with eminent reviewers and editors.
- Assurance - Your article will be deposited in Sherpa Romeo so no need to worry about it.
- Reputation - Most of the published authors are interested in submitting their articles again in our 198 journals.
- Processing - It will be done within 14 days from the submission date.
- Publication - Article will be published within 36 hours from the acceptance date with proofreads.
- Professional Author service - Dedicated personal assistance to authors and readers 24X7.
- OpenAccess - All the published articles are freely available to all interested online readers.
- Research Article: Efficacy of The Immunotargeting Therapeutic Antibody Trastuzumab in HER2-Positive Advanced Gastric Cancer: A Meta-Analysis by Yang Yunxiao, Lin Bihua, Li Huahui, Liang Yanfang, Ye Ziyu, Ma Yang, Feng Long, Huang Mingyuan, Zhou Keyuan, Zeng Jincheng
- Letter: Increased Number of Megakaryocytes in the Synovium and Cartilage of Arthritic Mouse Joints by Ganova Petya, Ivanovska Nina
- Editorial: Autoimmune Diseases: Genes, Inflammation And Environment by Chabchoub Ghazi
Editorial Board Members:
- Chabchoub Ghazi - National Health Insurance of Tunisia
- Zhanjun Jia - Children’s Hospital of Nanjing Medical University
- WERMERSON BARROSO - Universidade de Sao Paulo
- Thomas Boldicke - Helmholtz Center for Infection Research, Germany
- Jincheng Zeng - Guangdong Medical University
- Neelima Joshi - Northeast Institute of Geography and Agroecology, Chinese Academy of Science, China
- Graziella Curtale - Assessor at the Italian Agency of Medicine (AIFA)
- Vanessa Santos - Coimbra University
- Frederic Velard - Research Engineer at Reims Champagne-Ardenne University
1. We were truly pleased to publish our article in International Journal of Inflammation Research. The entire process, from submission to publication, was very smooth and fast and the editorial staff was extremely helpful and efficient. We found each step in the submission and publishing process to be expertly handled. We received tough reviews, which allowed us to greatly improve the paper, and this was followed up with very prompt publication and excellent access across the journal website. I certainly hope to publish more of our work in International Journal of Inflammation Research and will recommend it to my colleagues.
Nina Ivanovska - Institute of Microbiology
2. Thank you for the opportunity given to publish in your reputable journal.
Oluwasomidoyin Olukemi Bello - University College Hospital