Ain Shams University
24 Road number 4 Wadi Houf,
- Local anethesia of the head and neck
- cancer and termminally ill patients
- Prof Ibrahim EL-Sayed El-Hakim has received his PhD from University of London- during the period of 1990, and currently he/she is working as professor of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Ain Shams University (Egypt) and Riyadh Colleges of Dentistry and Pharmacy (Saudi Arabia).
- He has successfully completed his Administrative responsibilities as Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Program director.
- His research has included 30 published papers such as: Clinics and Practice 2011; volume 1:e86. Based on this research and fellowship training he has received several awards and honors, such as: King Abdulaziz University Excellency Prize in Scientific Research and Publication, King Abdulaziz University-Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- The Encouraging State Prize in Medical Science, Ministry of Scientific Research, Egypt and Overseas Research Student Prize (ORS), University of London.
- He /she is serving as an editorial member & expert Reviewers of several reputed journals like: • International Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery • Journal of Artheritis • Archives Oral Biology • Case Report in Dentistry Journal • Dentomaxillofacial Radiology Journal • Journal of Cranio-maxillary Disease • Indian Journal of Dental Research • Basic Research Journal of Medicine and Clinical Science (BRJMCS) • Open Journal of Stomatology (OJST) • Saudi Journal of Oral Sciences He has authored 30 research articles/books.