Iran, Islamic Republic of
Department of Health Economics, Iran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran
Iran University of Medical Sciences Tehran Iran
Health Economics, Economic Evaluation, Disease Modeling, Econometrics, Qualitative Research, Public Health
- Cost-Utility of “Doxorubicin and Cyclophosphamide” versus “Gemcitabine and Paclitaxel” for Treatment of Patients with Breast Cancer in Iran.
- Identification determinant factors on willingness to pay for health services in Iran.
- Health care expenditure in the Islamic Republic of Iran versus other high spending countries.
- Trend of Inequality in the Distribution of Health Care Resources in Iran.
- Investigation Of The Relationship Between Motivational Factors And Increase Of Efficiency In The Staff Of Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
- Investigation of administrative obstacles to family physician program in urban areas of Iran.