Institute of Public Health Nutrition.
88 02 8821361, +8801711-463533
Md. Abdul Alim
Institute of Public Health Nutrition,
Mohakhali, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh,
Tel:88 02 8821361, 02 9899414, Fax: 88 02 9898671
Cell no. +8801711-463533
E-mail: [email protected]
Environmental and occupational health, health communication, lifestyle and public health nutrition, communicable and non communicable diseases.
- 2013: Master of Science in Healthcare Administration, Institute: Nagoya University Graduate School of Medicine, Japan at the Young Leaders. Program under Monbukagakoshu (MEXT) scholarship
- 2007: MPH (Master of Public Health) in Occupational and Environmental Health (OEH), Institute: National Institute of Preventive and Social Medicine (NIPSOM), under The University of Dhaka
- 2001: MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery), Institute: Rajshahi Medical College, Rajshahi, under Rajshahi University, Bangladesh.
- Alim MA, Sarker MA, Selim S, Karim MR, Yoshida Y, Hamajima N. Respiratory involvements among women exposed to the smoke of traditional biomass fuel and gas fuel in a district of Bangladesh. Environ Health Prev Med. 2014; 19 (2): 126-34
- Barmankulova A, Higuchi M, Sarker MAB, Alim MA and Hamajima N. Tuberculosis and rifampicin resistance among migrants in Kyrgyzstan: detection by a new diagnostic test. Nagoya J. Med. Sci. 2015; 77: 41- 49
- Baizid Khoorshid Riaz, Md. Abdul Alim, ANM Shamsul Islam, et al. Role of Courtyard Counseling Meeting in Improving Household Food Safety Knowledge and Practices in a District of Bangladesh. Nagoya J Med Sci, 2016; 78 (4): 387-398.
- Yoshida Y, Harun-Or-Rashid M, Yoshida Y, Alim M A. Perceptions of Ayurvedic medicine by citizens in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Nagoya J Med Sci, 2016;78:99-107
- Yoshitoku Yoshida, Yasuko Yoshida, Md. Abdul Alim, et al. Perception and attitude of religious leaders and outpatients in Dhaka, Bangladesh with regard to Ayurvedic medicine. Biomed Res Clin Prac, 2016; 1(3): 112-119.
- Yesmin T, Hossain A, Paul SK, Yusuf A, Sultana S, Mowla G, Nabi SG and Alim MA. Detection of Extended Spectrum Î²-lactamases Producing Genes among Third Generation Cephalosporins Sensitive Bacterial Strains from a Medical College Hospital in Bangladesh. J Allergy Disord Ther 2014; 1: 1-4.
- Rahman MT, Alim MA, Datta NK, et al. Evaluation of the results of repair of flexor digitorum superficialis and flexor digitorum profundus tendon injury of the hand at zone-v. Chronic Dis Int. 2016; 3(1): 1020.
- Alim MA, Nurunnabi ASM, Ahmad S, Khan MA, Ahmad SA. Knowledge of Health Hazards and Perception of Prevention Amongst Females Exposed to Biomass Fuel and Gas/Electricity Fuel in A District of Bangladesh. AKMMC J 2013; 4(1): 20-24.
- MA Alim, MK Biswas, G Biswas, MA Hossain, SA Ahmad. Respiratory Health Problems Among the Ceramic Workers in Dhaka. Faridpur Med. Coll. J. 2014;9(1):19-23
- Riaz BK, Selim S, Lona H, Alim MA, Islam ANMS. Serum Magnesium level among diabetic patients attending at BIRDEM hospital, Bangladesh. JOPSOM, 2012; 31: 1-13