Macedonia, the Former Yugoslav
Institute for Occupational Health of Republic of Macedonia, Skopje,
WHO Collaborating Center, GA2LEN Collaborating Center,
II Makedonska brigada 43, 1000 Skopje,
Republic of Macedonia.
+389 71 314 435
II Makedonska brigada 43,
- Research, expert`s and scientific work in occupational health, dealing with actual challenges in occupational medicine
- Principles of functional diagnostics of respiratory system
- Occupational pulmology and allergology
- Industrial toxicology
- Ecology of work
- Workplace risk assessment
- Vulnerable and under-served groups of workers
- Occupational and work-related diseases
- Non-communicable diseases (especially work-related)
- Sasho Stoleski graduated at the Medical Faculty in Skopje in 2002 and obtained a Master degree in 2009.
- He is actively engaged in the educational process of the students of medicine, nurses, physiotherapists, and logopedists.
- Since 2003, he is employed in the Institute of occupational Health of Republic of Macedonia, WHO CC in the Center for respiratory functional diagnostics.
- He became assistant professor in the Chair of Occupational Medicine within the Medical Faculty in Skopje in 2010.
- He has finished his specialization in Occupational Medicine in 2008.
- Actively involved in the research, expert’s and scientific work of the Institute of occupational health, dealing with actual challenges in occupational medicine, principles of functional diagnostics of respiratory system, occupational pulmology and allergology, industrial toxicology, ecology of work, and workplace risk assessment.
- He started his sub-specialization in pulmology and allergology and PhD studies in the field of occupational medicine in 2012.
- He is a National Secretary of International Commission on Occupational Health (ICOH), and member of Macedonian Society of Occupational Health, Macedonian Respiratory Society, Macedonian Society of Basic, Clinical Immunology and Allergology, European Respiratory Society, European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology.
- Author and co-author of more than 80 titles published in domestic and international journals.