Young Researchers Club,
+98 937 861 1523
Department of Chemistry,
Science & Research Branch Tehran,
Iran, Islamic Republic of
Epoxy based nanocomposites, curing of thermosetting polymers, degradation in polymeric materials, thermal analysis methods and composites materials.
- I am writing to inquire about the possible position for an editorial board member and/or reviewer in International Journal of Polymer Science.
- I am a PhD student in field of Physical Chemistry which is focused on physical chemistry of polymers.
- I will be very grateful if you kindly assess my abilities and background through my CV to join your journal.
- I am currently working as senior lecturer of polymer center at Young Researchers Club in Iran.
- Recently, my papers have been published in credible ISI journals in field of synthesis and characterization of polymeric nanocomposites.
- Moreover, many papers have been reviewed by me in different journal such as Iranian Polymer Journal and Advanced in Polymer Technology.
- I have expertise in fields of epoxy based nanocomposites, curing of thermosetting polymers, degradation in polymeric materials, thermal analysis methods and composites materials.