Korea, Republic Of
Department of Chemistry, University of Ulsan
Department of Chemistry,
University of Ulsan,
Ulsan 680 749, South Korea.
- Organometallic Chemistry
- Coordination Chemistry
- Bioinorganic and Medicinal Chemistry
- Supramolecular Chemsitry
- Inorganic Biomolecular Chemsitry
- Flexible ligated ruthenium(II) self-assemblies sensitizes glioma tumor initiating cells in vitro.
- Rhenium(I)-Based Monocyclic and Bicyclic Phosphine OxideCoordinated Supramolecular Complexes.
- Selective synthesis of ruthenium (II) metalla  catenane via solvent and guest-dependent self-assembly.
- Rhenium-based bicyclic supramolecule with calixarene-shaped bowls.
- Four-component domino strategy for the combinatorial synthesis of novel 1, 4-dihydropyrano [2, 3-c] pyrazol-6-amines.
- Rhenium (I) based metallocalix  arenes decorated with free functionalized benzimidazolyl units.
- Spheroid metallocavitands with eight calixarene-shaped receptors on the surface.
- Synthesis and characterization of tetragonal prismatic π-stacked metallacycles.
- Luminescent dirhenium (I)-double-heterostranded helicate and mesocate.
- One-pot synthesis of metal free organic dyes containing different acceptor moieties for fabrication of dye-sensitized solar cells.