Journal of Zoological Research
ISSN: Coming Soon
About The Journal
Journal of Zoological Research (JZR) is an international open access, peer-reviewed Journal and it publishes articles in the form of research, reviews, short communications, case reports, letters to the editor, Editorials, clinical case images, opinions, mini-reviews, conference proceeding articles with the related topics of Zoological Research.
All submissions can be done at our Online Manuscript Submission System. Authors are requested to submit their articles directly to Online Manuscript Submission. If you have difficulty in filling the online form, you can also send us via e-mail as an attachment to the Editorial Office [email protected] or “chat with us” by clicking the blue button at the left corner of the page.
Scope of JZR:
Acarology, Animal behaviour, Animal biology, Animal conservation, Animal physiology, Animal science, Anthrozoology, Arachnology, Batrachology, Behavioral ecology, Cetology, Comparative zoology, Endocrinology, Entomology, Ethology, Evolutionary biology, Freshwater biology etc.
Remaining Scope can be viewed at Aim and Scope
Instructions to Prepare your article:
Manuscript template: Title, List of authors, their affiliations and email addresses, Abstract, Introduction, Main body, Results and discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgments (optional), References.
Formatting guidelines can be found at Instructions for Authors
Article Processing Charge:
JZR is a self-supporting journal and does not receive funding from any institution/government. Hence, the operation of the journal is supported by the processing fees received from authors. Processing fees are required to meet operational expenses.
Brief Details of our Service
- Articles Approved - It is based on the quality of the article, it will be checked by plagiarism test.
- QC System - We maintain 100% as we are doing a single blind peer review process with eminent reviewers and editors.
- Assurance - Your article will be deposited in Sherpa Romeo so no need to worry about it.
- Reputation - Most of the published authors are interested in submitting their articles again in our 198 journals.
- Processing - It will be done within 14 days from the submission date.
- Publication - Article will be published within 36 hours from the acceptance date with proofreads.
- Professional Author service - Dedicated personal assistance to authors and readers 24X7.
- OpenAccess - All the published articles are freely available to all interested online readers.
- Editorial: Experimental Zoology. Advancements, Problems and Future Prospects by Alimov Andrei
- Research Article: Physiological Features of Pennisetum Purpureum or Panicum Maximum Consumption in Guinea Pigs (Cavia Porcellus) by Miegoue Emile, Tendonkeng Fernand, Mweugang Ngouopo Nathalie, Arnauld Mba Tene Loic, Ntsafack Paulette, Tedonkeng Pamo Etienne
- Research Article: Effect of Graded Levels of Spirulina (Arthropsira platensis) on Feed Intake and in vivo Digestibility of Trypsacum laxum in Guinea Pig (Cavia Porcellus L) by Nguedia Genevieve, Miegoue Emile, Tendonkeng Fernand, Mama Mouchili, Sawa Camara, Feulefack Defang Henry, Etienne Tedonkeng Pamo Et
Editorial Board Members:
- John Okyere - Nottingham university
- ANDREI ALIMOV - Research Center of Medical Genetics, Moscow, Russia.
- Ravikumar Sivanesan - Rajesh serfoji Government college
- Usama Mahmoud - Assiut University
- Samshul Ali - Assam agriculture university
- Dharmendra Singh - University of Delhi.
- Alexander Ereskovsky - Aix-Marseille University
- Elena Fedonenko - Oles Honchar Dnipropetrovsk National University
- Elijah Githui - Institute of Primate Research, Nairobi.
- Ajai Kumar Srivastav - DDU Gorakhpur University
- Indrajit Chowdhury - Morehouse School of Medicine
- Mudasir Bashir Gugjoo - Division of Veterinary Clinical Complex
- Rasha R. Ahmed - Beni-Suef University, Egypt
1. I can not say enough about how good my experience working with OAP was. Submission is easy, and responses from the editorial staff responds promptly and professionally. The entire process from submission to PDF was completed in weeks rather than months.
Phillip Brumm - University of Wisconsin-Madison
2. My experience was very positive working with OAP. My manuscript review was very thorough and I appreciated the attention to detail. I would recommend submitting a manuscript.
Patricia Doyle-Baker - University of Calgary