Laboratory of Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Surgery,
Affiliated Hospital of Guilin Medical University (China).
15 Lequn Road,
Guangxi, People's Republic of China.
My research interests are focused on signaling pathways (sphingolipid, Toll-like receptor, and apoptosis ) and related disease (liver diseases and Diabetes).
- 6/2013-present - Professor and Director of Laboratory of Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Surgery, Affiliated Hospital of Guilin Medical University, People's Republic of China
- 3/2004-6/2013 (not including 9/2006-2/2007)- Postdoctoral Fellow, Staff Scientist, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC, USA
- 9/2011-5/2013 - Guest Professor, Guilin Medical University, Guilin, Guangxi 541001, China
- 6/2009-6/2012 - Guest Professor, University of South China, Hengyang, Hunan 421001, China
- 8/1998-2/2004 & 9/2006-2/2007 - Teacher (Instructor), Southeast University, Nanjing, P.R.China
- 8/1992-8/1995 – Resident, Jianshi County Renming Hospital of Hubei Province, P.R.China