Journal of Sports and Exercise Medicine
About The Journal
Journal of Sports and Exercise Medicine (JSEM) is an international open access, peer-reviewed Journal and it publishes articles in the form of research, reviews, short communications, case reports, letters to the editor, Editorials, clinical case images, opinions, mini-reviews, conference proceeding articles with the related topics of Sports and Exercise Medicine.
All submissions can be done at our Online Manuscript Submission System. Authors are requested to submit their articles directly to Online Manuscript Submission. If you have difficulty in filling the online form, you can also send us via e-mail as an attachment to the Editorial Office [email protected] or “chat with us” by clicking the blue button at the left corner of the page.
Scope of JSEM:
Sport psychology, Sports and disability, Sports and exercise medicine, Sports biomechanics, Sports injuries and management, Sports injury, Sports injury prevention, Sports law, Sports management, Sports medicine, Sports medicine and fitness, Sports medicine blogs, Sports medicine case reports, Sports medicine nurse practisioner, Sports medicine practice, Sports medicine rehabilitation, Sports nutrition, Sports physiology etc.
Remaining Scope can be viewed at Aim and Scope
Instructions to Prepare your article:
Manuscript template: Title, List of authors, their affiliations and email addresses, Abstract, Introduction, Main body, Results and discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgments (optional), References.
Formatting guidelines can be found at Instructions for Authors
Article Processing Charge:
JSEM is a self-supporting journal and does not receive funding from any institution/government. Hence, the operation of the journal is supported by the processing fees received from authors. Processing fees are required to meet operational expenses.
Brief Details of our Service
- Articles Approved - It is based on the quality of the article, it will be checked by plagiarism test.
- QC System - We maintain 100% as we are doing a single blind peer review process with eminent reviewers and editors.
- Assurance - Your article will be deposited in Sherpa Romeo so no need to worry about it.
- Reputation - Most of the published authors are interested in submitting their articles again in our 198 journals.
- Processing - It will be done within 14 days from the submission date.
- Publication - Article will be published within 36 hours from the acceptance date with proofreads.
- Professional Author service - Dedicated personal assistance to authors and readers 24X7.
- OpenAccess - All the published articles are freely available to all interested online readers.
- Editorial: Journal of Sports and Exercise Medicine by Gerasimos V. Grivas
- Editorial: Comparative Exercise Physiology: A Worldwide Goal by Gomes Ferreira Padilha Felipe
- Research Article: Comparison of the Angular Compartment of Hip Flexion Before and After Training in 11 to 12-Year-old Soccer Players. by Burboa G Jair, Bahamondes F Matias, Inostroza M Mauricio, Lillo U Paloma, Hinzpeter Jaime
- Research Article: Hip Angle Behavior in Landing After Drop Jump in Children; and their Implicance in Prevention Programs by Burboa G Jair, Bahamondes F Matias, Inostroza M Mauricio, Lillo U Paloma, Hinzpeter Jaime
Editorial Board Members:
- Rodolfo Paula Vieira - Brazil University
- Kamran Ali - Centre for Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Sciences
- nejka potocnik - Institute of Physiology, Medical faculty
- Felipe Padilha - Federal Fluminense University
- Ratko Pavlovic - University of East Sarajevo
- Guy CHERON - University of Brussels ULB
- Mohamed Souhaiel Chelly - Research Unit (UR17JS01) "Sport Performance
- Shaoqi Tian - The Affiliated Hospital of Qingdao University
- Angelo Cataldo - University of Palermo, Italy
- Gerasimos Grivas - University of Thessaly
- Liye Zou - The Chinese University of Hong Kong
1. I can not say enough about how good my experience working with OAP was. Submission is easy, and responses from the editorial staff responds promptly and professionally. The entire process from submission to PDF was completed in weeks rather than months.
Phillip Brumm - University of Wisconsin-Madison
2. My experience was very positive working with OAP. My manuscript review was very thorough and I appreciated the attention to detail. I would recommend submitting a manuscript.
Patricia Doyle-Baker - University of Calgary