Journal of Patient Care and Services
ISSN: Coming Soon
About The Journal
Journal of Patient Care and Services (JPCS) is an international open access, peer-reviewed Journal and it publishes articles in the form of research, reviews, short communications, case reports, letters to the editor, Editorials, clinical case images, opinions, mini-reviews, conference proceeding articles with the related topics of Patient Care and Services.
All submissions can be done at our Online Manuscript Submission System. Authors are requested to submit their articles directly to Online Manuscript Submission. If you have difficulty in filling the online form, you can also send us via e-mail as an attachment to the Editorial Office [email protected] or “chat with us” by clicking the blue button at the left corner of the page.
Scope of JPCS:
Adult nursing, Ambulatory anesthesiology, Anesthesia, Blood markers, Clinical nursing, Clinical training and education, Critical care nursing, Critical care trauma, Dementia, Early inhalational anesthetics, End of life issues, General anesthesiology, Geriatrics etc.
Remaining Scope can be viewed at Aim and Scope
Instructions to Prepare your article:
Manuscript template: Title, List of authors, their affiliations and email addresses, Abstract, Introduction, Main body, Results and discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgments (optional), References.
Formatting guidelines can be found at Instructions for Authors
Article Processing Charge:
JPCS is a self-supporting journal and does not receive funding from any institution/government. Hence, the operation of the journal is supported by the processing fees received from authors. Processing fees are required to meet operational expenses.
Brief Details of our Service
- Articles Approved - It is based on the quality of the article, it will be checked by plagiarism test.
- QC System - We maintain 100% as we are doing a single blind peer review process with eminent reviewers and editors.
- Assurance - Your article will be deposited in Sherpa Romeo so no need to worry about it.
- Reputation - Most of the published authors are interested in submitting their articles again in our 198 journals.
- Processing - It will be done within 14 days from the submission date.
- Publication - Article will be published within 36 hours from the acceptance date with proofreads.
- Professional Author service - Dedicated personal assistance to authors and readers 24X7.
- OpenAccess - All the published articles are freely available to all interested online readers.
- Editorial: Renal Function in Patients with Acute Myocardial Infarction: A Current Perspective. by Berty Gutierrez Hedgar
Editorial Board Members:
- Annelie Gusdal - Mälardalen University
- Alaa Mohammad El-Zohary - Pain Management South Egypt Cancer Institute Assiut University, Egypt
- Sabouri Abdolnabi - Massachusetts General Hospital
- Jian Wang - Shandong University
- Hedgar Berty Gutierrez - Hospital Miguel Enriquez
- Jigar Modi - Florida Atlantic University
- Sheyda Najafi - Tehran University of Medical Sciences
- Kausar Lone - Government Medical College And Associated Hospitals,Srinagar Kashmir
- Shirin Nosratnejad - Tehran University of Medical Sciences
- Hamidreza Naderi - Mashhad University of Medical Sciences
- Malgorzata Mikaszewska-Sokolewicz - Medical University of Warsaw · Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care
- Liu Jia - Jilin University
- Amany Farag Hassan - Cairo University
1. For other authors, I recommend publishing in Open Access Pub journals as I had such great experience with them staring from the easy registration and submission process, every step was simple and clear with a very acceptable time period through qualified reviewing method and quite fast publishing process which I could not find elsewhere.
Omnia Hamdy - Cairo University
2. The positive editorial time attitude and cooperation were encouraging and supportive of the author. Moreover, fast response and processing of the manuscript reflect an appreciation of the time factor. In addition to the user-friendly submission system that allows for up-to-date follow up. The review process is performed in reasonable time with constructive comments that aim to improve the paper quality. Communication in such way between the authors and the journals is not something that is common nowadays.
Mostafa Essam Eissa - Cairo University