Journal of Enzymes
Aims and Scope
To submit articles concerning "COVID-19", check the "Note" at the bottom of this page.
Journal of Enzyme is an international open access, peer reviewed journal that aims to publish contirbutions in the form of original Research, Review, Literature review, Conference proceedings, Case reports, Short communication, Thesis, Letter to editor and Editorials in the areas of enzyme technology.
JEN acts as a forum for the discussion of new developments in enzyme technology and biocatalysis, putting an emphasis on emerging technologies and focusing on both the fundamental and practical aspects.
Outlined few keywords that suits the scope of our journal, not confined to those. For more queries, contact us at [email protected]
Activation of enzymes
Biochemistry, Biophysics & Structural Biology
Catalytic mechanisms of enzymes
Cell Biology, Development & Cancer
Chemical reactions of enzymes
Combinatorial enzyme engineering
Computation Protein Design
De novo design
Enzyme and biosensor Engineering
Enzyme Immobilization & Therapeutics
Enzymology & Biochemistry
Enzymology & Proteomics
Enzymology & Thermodynamics
Enzymology Case Study
Enzymology in Drug Discovery
Enzymology in Food Processing & Technology
Genetics & Genomics
Genetics and Molecular Biology
Immunoassays for protein detection
Inhibition of enzymes
Insilico Design of Enzymes
Intersection of protein engineering and next-generation sequencing
Metabolic Pathway Engineering
Molecular Biology Techniques
Protein Ligand Binding
Protein Peptide Interations
Rational alteration of enzyme function
Recombinant DNA Technology
Structure of the enzymes
- Journal of Current Viruses and Treatment Methodologies (JVAT) is currently focusing on the COVID-19, a zoonotic disease caused by a new virus named “Coronavirus”. Therefore, concerning the articles related to the Coronavirus are welcomed.
- Submit your articles at https://openaccesspub.org/manuscript-submission-form
- The new coronavirus and its disease were known after the outbreak began in Wuhan, China, in December 2019. Coronavirus is rapidly spreading around the world, reaching every continent except Antarctica.
Preventive measures of COVID-19
- The virus is heavy with a cell diameter of 400-500 micro settling in the air and does not settle in the air. Therefore, it is not transmitted by the air.
- This virus is large in size. So wearing a mask prevents its entry into the human body.
- When the virus falls on a metal surface, it lives for 12 hours. So washing the hands with soap and water prevents the entry of the virus.
- Holding an alcohol sanitizer in your pockets and using it regularly prevents the virus attack.
Symptoms of COVID-19 or 2019-nCoV
- Dry cough
- Sputum production
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain or joint pain
- Nausea or vomiting
- Nasal congestion
- Conjunctival congestion
Here's what to do if you suspect to have COVID-19
- Stay home if you have mild symptoms
- Seek medical care for more serious symptoms
- Take precautions when visiting the doctor
- Wear a face mask when around others
- Practice good hygiene
Genuine CoronaVirus Live updates can be followed at
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA)
- State Department
- Major medical clinics