Journal of Digestive Disorders And Diagnosis
About The Journal
Journal of Digestive Disorders And Diagnosis (JDDD) is an international open access, peer-reviewed Journal and it publishes articles in the form of research, reviews, short communications, case reports, letters to the editor, Editorials, clinical case images, opinions, mini-reviews, conference proceeding articles with the related topics of Digestive Disorders and Diagnosis.
All submissions can be done at our Online Manuscript Submission System. Authors are requested to submit their articles directly to Online Manuscript Submission. If you have difficulty in filling the online form, you can also send us via e-mail as an attachment to the Editorial Office [email protected] or “chat with us” by clicking the blue button at the left corner of the page.
History of the Journal of Digestive Disorders And Diagnosis
- It is launched in the year of 2016
- JDDD published articles at Archives
- ISSN of the JDDD is 2574-4526
- DOI for the articles published in JDDD arises with 10.14302/issn.2574-4526
- Editor in Chief of JDDD is Dr. Rongbiao Tang, Department of Radiology, Ruijin hospital, School of Medicine,`Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU), China.
- This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
Scope of JDDD:
Tropical treatments, Trachea, Therapy, Syndromes, Symptoms and side effects, Stomach, Socio-economic status, Screening, Role of Hormones, Psychological aspects, Prognostic factors, Preventive measures, Novel drugs, Neurological factors, Metabolism, Medication, Management, Inflammation etc.,
Scope can be viewed at Aim and Scope
Instructions to Prepare your article:
Manuscript template: Title, List of authors, their affiliations and email addresses, Abstract, Introduction, Main body, Results and discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgments (optional), References.
Formatting guidelines can be found at Instructions for Authors
Article Processing Charge:
JDDD is a self-supporting journal and does not receive funding from any institution/government. Hence, the operation of the journal is supported by the processing fees received from authors. Processing fees are required to meet operational expenses.
Brief Details of our Service
- Articles Approved - It is based on the quality of the article, it will be checked by plagiarism test.
- QC System - We maintain 100% as we are doing a single blind peer review process with eminent reviewers and editors.
- Assurance - Your article will be deposited in Sherpa Romeo so no need to worry about it.
- Reputation - Most of the published authors are interested in submitting their articles again in our 198 journals.
- Processing - It will be done within 14 days from the submission date.
- Publication - Article will be published within 36 hours from the acceptance date with proofreads.
- Professional Author service - Dedicated personal assistance to authors and readers 24X7.
- OpenAccess - All the published articles are freely available to all interested online readers.
- JDDD is indexed in Google scholar, Research Bib, Crossref, Academic Keys, Research Bib, OCLC World cat, Global Impact Factor, etc.
- Articles will be deposited in Sherpa Romeo
- If the research work is funded by NIH then the article will get indexed in PubMed.
Collaborated Universities and Institutions:
- Jovanovic S - Institute Medical De Champel
- Constanthin P - University of Geneva
- Umair Masood - SUNY Upstate Medical University
- Anuj Sharma - SUNY Upstate Medical University
- Sonny Nijjar - SUNY Upstate Medical University
- Natalie Pavelock - SUNY Upstate Medical University
- Divey Manocha - SUNY Upstate Medical University
- Mark R. Borgaonkar - Memorial University
- Kanwar Wadhwa - Grand Falls-Windsor
- Wendy Winsor - Dalhousie University
- Branko Simeunovic - Hotel Dieu Grace Hospital
- John M. Fardy - Memorial University
- Rodrigo C. Souza - Federal University of Sao Paulo
- Fernando A. M. Herbella - Federal University of Sao Paulo
- Chandler Tahan - Federal University of Sao Paulo
- Alice T. Ferreira - Federal University of Sao Paulo
- Marcelo E. S. Rocha - Federal University of Sao Paulo
- Marco G. Patti - University of Chicago
- Huwi-Chun Chao - Chi Mei Medical Center
- Wen-Liang Yu - Taipei Medical University
- Hoie Kidd Leong - University of Melbourne
- Robert Gibson - University of Melbourne
- Siddharth Sood - University of Melbourne
- David Nadebaum - Royal Melbourne Hospital, Melbourne
- Alexandra Gorelik - University of Melbourne
- Amanda Nicoll - University of Melbourne
- Sanjay Harrison - Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham
- Harrison Benziger - Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother Hospital
- Laraib Malik - Abbasi Shaheed Hospital
- Sina Aziz - Abbasi Shaheed Hospital
- Sadiq Mirza - Abbasi Shaheed Hospital
- Maria Khan - Karachi Medical and Dental College
- Darouichi Mohammed - Champel Medical Institute
- Paul E Constanthin - University of Geneva
- M. Darouichi - Medical institute radiology and gynecology ,Genrva
- Andreas Alexandrou - National and Kapodestrian University of Athens
- George Tzikos - National and Kapodestrian University of Athens
- Sofia Chatzi - National and Kapodestrian University of Athens
- Areti Augoulea - National and Kapodestrian University of Athens
- Anastasios Angelou - National and Kapodestrian University of Athens
- Adamantios Michalinos - National and Kapodestrian University of Athens
- Irene Lambrinoudaki - National and Kapodestrian University of Athens
- DAROUICHI.M - Champel Medical Institute, radiology and gynaecology, Geneva
- TILLE. JC - Geneva University Hospital
- JOVANOVIC.S - Champel Medical Institute, Geneva
- Michael Loudin - Oregon Health & Science University
- Kimberly Johnson - Oregon Health & Science University
- Joshua Lum - Oregon Health & Science University
- Amy Laird - Oregon Health & Science University
- Jack Wiedrick - Oregon Health & Science University
- Kian Keyashian - Oregon Health & Science University
- Andre-Jean Remy - Perpignan Hospital
- Hakim Bouchkira - Perpignan Hospital
- Jeremy Hervet - Perpignan Hospital
- Arnaud Happiette - Perpignan Hospital
- Hugues Wenger - Perpignan Hospital
- Ayşe Yeşim GÖÇMEN - Bozok University
- Kasım ÇAĞLAYAN - Bozok University
- Emir SILIT - Bozok University
- Rizvan Yagubovich Abdullaiev - Kharkiv Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education
- Irina Victorovna Kryzhanovskaya - Kharkiv Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education
- Youri Alekseevich Vinnik - Kharkiv Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education
- Philip Narteh Gorleku - University of Cape Coast
- Anastasios Angelou - University of Athens
- Antonios Athanasiou - University of Athens
- Theodoros Diamantis - University of Athens
- Christos Tsigkris - University of Athens
- Andreas Alexandrou - University of Athens
- Nicholas J. Demos - Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences
- Patrick McGovern - CarePoint Health - Christ Hospital: Emergency Room
- Peter Smith - Bayonne Medical Center: Emergency Room
- Victoria Demos - One Union Square South Luxury Apartments
1. I am pleased to note your quality work, professionalism and non-indifference. The decision of working moments and all questions are carried out quickly, quickly enough, in working order. Reviewers' reviews are objective, useful, aimed at improving articles. Layout and design of good quality. I believe that the magazine can be indexed in the Scopus database. I and my colleagues are determined to continue cooperation with you.
Kiryanov NA - Izhevsk State Medical Academy
2. My experience with you was wonderful: you are not just looking for money, as unfortunately do some of your competitors, but show a real interest in publishing science, also helping to improve manuscript's quality. Thanks to valuable prompt suggestions by your Editors, getting to the final product in few weeks since submission. Thank you.
Diego Liberati - National Research Council of Italy