Journal of Aging Research And Healthcare
About The Journal
Journal of Aging Research And Healthcare (JARH) is an international open access, peer-reviewed Journal and it publishes articles in the form of research, reviews, short communications, case reports, letters to the editor, Editorials, clinical case images, opinions, mini-reviews, conference proceeding articles with the related topics of Aging Research And Healthcare.
All submissions can be done at our Online Manuscript Submission System. Authors are requested to submit their articles directly to Online Manuscript Submission. If you have difficulty in filling the online form, you can also send us via e-mail as an attachment to the Editorial Office [email protected] or “chat with us” by clicking the blue button at the left corner of the page.
History of the Journal of Aging Research And Healthcare
- It is launched in the year of 2016
- JARH published articles at Archives
- ISSN of the JARH is 2474-7785
- DOI for the articles published in JARH arises with 10.14302/issn.2474-7785
- Editor in Chief of JARH is Dr. Xuefei Gao, Lecturer in Psychology, School of Psychology and Counselling, Queensland University of Technology
- This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
Scope of JARH:
Depression, Diabetes, Diagnostic or surgical procedures, Disease, Experimental medicine, Health care financing, Health care systems, Health education, Health services research, Home care, Hospital care, Hypertension, Illness, etc.
Scope can be viewed at Aim and Scope
Instructions to Prepare your article:
Manuscript template: Title, List of authors, their affiliations and email addresses, Abstract, Introduction, Main body, Results and discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgments (optional), References.
Formatting guidelines can be found at Instructions for Authors
Article Processing Charge:
JARH is a self-supporting journal and does not receive funding from any institution/government. Hence, the operation of the journal is supported by the processing fees received from authors. Processing fees are required to meet operational expenses.
Brief Details of our Service
- Articles Approved - It is based on the quality of the article, it will be checked by plagiarism test.
- QC System - We maintain 100% as we are doing a single blind peer review process with eminent reviewers and editors.
- Assurance - Your article will be deposited in Sherpa Romeo so no need to worry about it.
- Reputation - Most of the published authors are interested in submitting their articles again in our 198 journals.
- Processing - It will be done within 14 days from the submission date.
- Publication - Article will be published within 36 hours from the acceptance date with proofreads.
- Professional Author service - Dedicated personal assistance to authors and readers 24X7.
- OpenAccess - All the published articles are freely available to all interested online readers.
- JARH is indexed in Google scholar, Research Bib, Crossref, Academic Keys, Research Bib, OCLC World cat, Global Impact Factor, etc.
- Articles will be deposited in Sherpa Romeo
- If the research work is funded by NIH then the article will get indexed in PubMed.
Collaborated Universities and Institutions:
- Hsueh-Fen S. Kao - University of Texas
- Diana L. Woods - Azusa Pacific University
- Minzhi Ye - Case Western Reserve University
- Lin Chen - Fudan University
- Maria A. Amaya - University of Texas
- Show-Mei Lin - Tennessee State University
- Nimmathota Arlappa - National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad
- Nagalla Balakrishna - National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad
- Suresh Babu Kokku - National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad
- Rachakula Harikumar - National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad
- Kodavanti Mallikharju Rao - National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad
- Manchala Ravindranath - National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad
- Sharad Kumar - National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad
- KS Ramakrishna - National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad
- Avula Laxmaiah - National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad
- GNV Brahmam - National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad
- Philip M. DiMura - University at Albany
- Margaret Gates - University at Albany
- Lenore Gensburg - University at Albany
- Elizabeth Vasquez - University at Albany
- Elizabeth P. Howard - Northeastern University School of Nursing
- Robert Schreiber - Marcus Institute For Aging Research
- Patsri Srisuwan - Phramongkutklao Hospital
- Daochompu Nakawiro - Mahidol University
- Sirinthorn Chansirikarnjana - Mahidol University
- Valle Coronado-Vázquez - Hospital of Riotinto
- Mario Merino Casto - Hospital of Riotinto
- Tomás Martínez - Hospital of Riotinto
- Isidoro Durán Cortés - Hospital of Riotinto
- Jaime Galbarro - Hospital of Riotinto
- Carmen Ibáñez - Hospital of Riotinto
1.I found OAP great to work with, very fast turnaround of the review and publishing decision. Their staff are both friendly and prompt in response to questions and provided all the information required. I found this a totally different experience compared to traditional journals and would recommend OAP as an effective way to get work disseminated quickly and actually have a high impact on the field due to their open access policy. The scope of the journal is broad yet the quality of publications are high. So overall a positive experience and I would publish with them again.
Matthew Bambling - University of Queensland
2. The positive editorial time attitude and cooperation were encouraging and supportive of the author. Moreover, fast response and processing of the manuscript reflect an appreciation of the time factor. In addition to the user-friendly submission system that allows for up-to-date follow up. The review process is performed in reasonable time with constructive comments that aim to improve the paper quality. Communication in such way between the authors and the journals is not something that is common nowadays.
Mostafa Essam Eissa - Cairo University