International Journal of Thorax
ISSN: Coming Soon
About The Journal
International Journal of Thorax (IJT) is an international open access, peer-reviewed Journal and it publishes articles in the form of research, reviews, short communications, case reports, letters to the editor, Editorials, clinical case images, opinions, mini-reviews, conference proceeding articles with the related topics of Thorax.
All submissions can be done at our Online Manuscript Submission System. Authors are requested to submit their articles directly to Online Manuscript Submission. If you have difficulty in filling the online form, you can also send us via e-mail as an attachment to the Editorial Office [email protected] or “chat with us” by clicking the blue button at the left corner of the page.
Scope of IJT:
Thoracic outlet, Thoracic surgery, Thoracic outlet syndrome, Thoracic spine, Thoracic aortic aneurysm, Thoracic duct, Thoracic trauma, Thoracoabdominal, Thoracoabdominal aortic, Thoracic epidural, Thoracic aorta, Thoracic manipulation, Thoracoscopic, Thoracoscopic surgery, Thoracolumbar, Thoracolumbar fracture etc.
Remaining Scope can be viewed at Aim and Scope
Instructions to Prepare your article:
Manuscript template: Title, List of authors, their affiliations and email addresses, Abstract, Introduction, Main body, Results and discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgments (optional), References.
Formatting guidelines can be found at Instructions for Authors
Article Processing Charge:
IJT is a self-supporting journal and does not receive funding from any institution/government. Hence, the operation of the journal is supported by the processing fees received from authors. Processing fees are required to meet operational expenses.
Brief Details of our Service
- Articles Approved - It is based on the quality of the article, it will be checked by plagiarism test.
- QC System - We maintain 100% as we are doing a single blind peer review process with eminent reviewers and editors.
- Assurance - Your article will be deposited in Sherpa Romeo so no need to worry about it.
- Reputation - Most of the published authors are interested in submitting their articles again in our 198 journals.
- Processing - It will be done within 14 days from the submission date.
- Publication - Article will be published within 36 hours from the acceptance date with proofreads.
- Professional Author service - Dedicated personal assistance to authors and readers 24X7.
- OpenAccess - All the published articles are freely available to all interested online readers.
- Research Article: Impact of Bronchiectasis on COPD Exacerbations by Molino Antonio, Vitale Carolina, Valente Tullio, D Amato Maria, Mormile Mauro, Imitazione Pasquale, Maglio Angelantonio, Vatrella Alessandro
- Research Article: Evaluation of Co-morbidities among Different Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Phenotypes by Sh. Badawy M, M. Rashad Alaa, M. Elhabashy Mahmoud, M. Qasem Rasha
Editorial Board Members:
- Oliver Harrison - University of Southampton
- Hyunmin Choi - Yonsei University
- Christophoros Foroulis - Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
- Mohammad Reza Khazdair - Mashhad University
- Mohamed Shahat Badawy Ahmed - Faculty of Medicine South Valley University
- Hao Deng - Central South University
1. This is my testimonial for authors: It was a pleasure to publish in International Journal of Thorax. I appreciate the excellent editorial work done by your Journal. I suggest submitting a scientific work to IJT for the high quality and rapid processing. Thank you very much for your courtesy and professionalism. Thank you very much for your cooperation.
Antonio Molino - University of Naples Federico II
2. I would like to express my deep thanks for help and support and rapid revision of my paper and would like to thank editor for rapid response and meticulous revision to let paper more clearly understandable. It's my great pleasure to work with your team in the journal and I wish great success for this journal to increase scientific background and knowledge of chest diseases.
M. Sh. Badawy - Qena Faculty of medicine