International Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine
Aims and Scope
To submit articles concerning "COVID-19", check the "Note" at the bottom of this page.
International Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine is an advanced, broad – based, Open Access, peer reviewed journal. The goal is to provide more resourceful information in this era for all scientists and researchers, as well as in-depth knowledge, advanced techniques in the diagnosis and medication of the environmental, organic, synthetic, ergonomic and psychosocial risks in the workplace and their health effects.
IJOE journal encourages all type of Research, Review, Literature review, Conference proceedings, Case reports, Short communication, Thesis, Letter to editor and Editorials.
Below are provided with the few keywords, which suits to the scope of the journal not strictly limited. If you have any further queries, reach us at [email protected].
- Health and safety standards
- Health promotion
- Management of hazards
- Monitoring work environments
- Occupational diseases
- Work-related injury and illness
- Military environmental medicine
- Journal of Current Viruses and Treatment Methodologies (JVAT) is currently focusing on the COVID-19, a zoonotic disease caused by a new virus named “Coronavirus”. Therefore, concerning the articles related to the Coronavirus are welcomed.
- Submit your articles at https://openaccesspub.org/manuscript-submission-form
- The new coronavirus and its disease were known after the outbreak began in Wuhan, China, in December 2019. Coronavirus is rapidly spreading around the world, reaching every continent except Antarctica.
Preventive measures of COVID-19
- The virus is heavy with a cell diameter of 400-500 micro settling in the air and does not settle in the air. Therefore, it is not transmitted by the air.
- This virus is large in size. So wearing a mask prevents its entry into the human body.
- When the virus falls on a metal surface, it lives for 12 hours. So washing the hands with soap and water prevents the entry of the virus.
- Holding an alcohol sanitizer in your pockets and using it regularly prevents the virus attack.
Symptoms of COVID-19 or 2019-nCoV
- Dry cough
- Sputum production
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain or joint pain
- Nausea or vomiting
- Nasal congestion
- Conjunctival congestion
Here's what to do if you suspect to have COVID-19
- Stay home if you have mild symptoms
- Seek medical care for more serious symptoms
- Take precautions when visiting the doctor
- Wear a face mask when around others
- Practice good hygiene
Genuine CoronaVirus Live updates can be followed at
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA)
- State Department
- Major medical clinics