International Journal of Aquaculture Research and Development
ISSN: Coming Soon
About The Journal
International Journal of Aquaculture Research and Development (IJAR) is an international open access, peer-reviewed Journal and it publishes articles in the form of research, reviews, short communications, case reports, letters to the editor, Editorials, clinical case images, opinions, mini-reviews, conference proceeding articles with the related topics of Aquaculture Research.
All submissions can be done at our Online Manuscript Submission System. Authors are requested to submit their articles directly to Online Manuscript Submission. If you have difficulty in filling the online form, you can also send us via e-mail as an attachment to the Editorial Office [email protected] or “chat with us” by clicking the blue button at the left corner of the page.
Scope of IJAR:
Aquaculture Nutrition, Aquaculture restoration, Aquatic Physiology, Behaviour of cultured species, Coastal Studies, Conversion efficiency of cultured species, Crustaceans, Cryobiology, etc.
Remaining Scope can be viewed at Aim and Scope
Instructions to Prepare your article:
Manuscript template: Title, List of authors, their affiliations and email addresses, Abstract, Introduction, Main body, Results and discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgments (optional), References.
Formatting guidelines can be found at Instructions for Authors
Article Processing Charge:
IJAR is a self-supporting journal and does not receive funding from any institution/government. Hence, the operation of the journal is supported by the processing fees received from authors. Processing fees are required to meet operational expenses.
Brief Details of our Service
- Articles Approved - It is based on the quality of the article, it will be checked by plagiarism test.
- QC System - We maintain 100% as we are doing a single blind peer review process with eminent reviewers and editors.
- Assurance - Your article will be deposited in Sherpa Romeo so no need to worry about it.
- Reputation - Most of the published authors are interested in submitting their articles again in our 198 journals.
- Processing - It will be done within 14 days from the submission date.
- Publication - Article will be published within 36 hours from the acceptance date with proofreads.
- Professional Author service - Dedicated personal assistance to authors and readers 24X7.
- OpenAccess - All the published articles are freely available to all interested online readers.
- Research Article: Prospects of Integrating Caviaculture and Fish Farming in the Western Region of Cameroon by Emile MIÉGOUÉ, Pégis Davy TAGNING ZEBAZE, Thomas EFOLE EWOUKEM, Fernand TENDONKENG, Jules LEMOUFOUET, Ronald NGANYO KOMGUEP, et Etienne TEDONKENG PAMO
- Research Article: Study of Organic Pollutants in the Muscles of fish Collected from El-Mahmodia Stream at El-Beheira Governorate, Egypt by E H Radwan, EL-Hassan M Mokhamer, K H Radwan, M Elsaka
- Research Article: Effect of Replacement of Fishmeal With Lima Bean Meal on the Zootechnical Performances of African Catfish (Clarias Gariepinus) in the Batié Sub-Division, West Region of Cameroun by Emile Miégoué, Pégis Davy Tagning Zebaze, Fernand Tendonkeng, Jules Lemoufouet, Nadège Elvire Njoh, Ronald Komguep Nganyo, Et Etienne Tedonkeng Pamo
Editorial Board Members:
- Miklas Scholz - The University of Salford
- Mariana Hinzmann - CIIMAR - University of Porto
- Sven Waurtz - Leibniz-Institute of Freshwater Ecology and Inland, Berlin
- Oleh Marenkov - Oles Honchar Dnipro National University
- Ghousia Begum - CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Technology
- Hijran Yavuzcan - Ankara University
- Abdolreza Jahanbakhshi - Phd - Gorgan university
1. The experience working with you is great. I would recommend your journal to my friends. I found collaboration in your journal teamwork and the authors so thank you for being you. I find my self standing speechless with your help and responses and care. Thanks a lot.
Eman Hashem Radwan - Damanhour University
2. The process after submission was fast and transparent. The response and communication with editors is friendly and opportune. Author is aided during the process and the publication online is fast after the manuscript is approved by referees. I recommend this journal for publication.
Rafael Vargas - Universidad Antonio Nariño