International Journal of Antibiotic Research
ISSN: Coming Soon
Aims and Scope
To submit articles concerning "COVID-19", check the "Note" at the bottom of this page.
International Journal of Antibiotic Research is an openaccess, peer review journal for original analysis on Antibiotics in different disease conditions.
IJANR a multi-disciplinary journal covering the general fields of pharmacology, biochemistry, genetics,and microbiology . Our objective is to strengthen research investigators, scientists to publish their experimental and theoretical results in as much detail as possible.
IJANR provides an effective platform for disseminating research on microbial products and antimicrobial approaches through also including insightful and up-to-date reviews, Original Research, Literature review, Conference proceedings, Case reports, Short communication, Thesis, Letter to editor and Editorials.
Few keywords were outlined, which belongs to the journal's scope. User can also specify the recent keywords at [email protected]
Adverse drug reactions
Antibiotic resistance and misuse
Characterization of antibiotics
Classes of antibiotics
Disorders of host immune responses
epidemiology of antimicrobial use
New methods for evaluating antibiotics
Production of antibiotics
- Journal of Current Viruses and Treatment Methodologies (JVAT) is currently focusing on the COVID-19, a zoonotic disease caused by a new virus named “Coronavirus”. Therefore, concerning the articles related to the Coronavirus are welcomed.
- Submit your articles at https://openaccesspub.org/manuscript-submission-form
- The new coronavirus and its disease were known after the outbreak began in Wuhan, China, in December 2019. Coronavirus is rapidly spreading around the world, reaching every continent except Antarctica.
Preventive measures of COVID-19
- The virus is heavy with a cell diameter of 400-500 micro settling in the air and does not settle in the air. Therefore, it is not transmitted by the air.
- This virus is large in size. So wearing a mask prevents its entry into the human body.
- When the virus falls on a metal surface, it lives for 12 hours. So washing the hands with soap and water prevents the entry of the virus.
- Holding an alcohol sanitizer in your pockets and using it regularly prevents the virus attack.
Symptoms of COVID-19 or 2019-nCoV
- Dry cough
- Sputum production
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain or joint pain
- Nausea or vomiting
- Nasal congestion
- Conjunctival congestion
Here's what to do if you suspect to have COVID-19
- Stay home if you have mild symptoms
- Seek medical care for more serious symptoms
- Take precautions when visiting the doctor
- Wear a face mask when around others
- Practice good hygiene
Genuine CoronaVirus Live updates can be followed at
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA)
- State Department
- Major medical clinics