Department of Pharmaceutics, Minia University.
Fatma mohammed Mady
Minia University, Department of Pharmaceutics, Al Minia.
Pharmaceutical Development, Pharmaceutics and Pharmaceutical Technology, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Formulation Development of Pharmaceuticals, Pharmaceutical Formulation, Controlled Drug Delivery, Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery, Targeted Drug Delivery, Pharmaceutical Research and Development, Drug Formulation Development, Nano Drug Delivery, Liposomes, Solubility, Biopharmaceutics, Formulation & Development, Dosage Form Development, Formulations, Solubility Enhancement, Micelles and Nanotechnology for Drug Delivery, Drug Stability, Preformulation, Nanopharmaceuticals, Solid Dispersion, Microencapsulation, Pharmacy Compounding, Cyclodextrins, Taste Masking, Floating Drug Delivery, Novel Drug Delivery Systems.
- Imipenem/cilastatin encapsulated polymeric nanoparticles for destroying carbapenem-resistant bacterial isolates.
- Enhanced anticancer activity and oral bioavailability of ellagic acid through encapsulation in biodegradable polymeric nanoparticles.
- Experimental, molecular docking investigations and bioavailability study on the inclusion complexes of finasteride and cyclodextrins.
- Formulation and clinical evaluation of silymarin pluronic-lecithin organogels for treatment of atopic dermatitis.
- Optimisation of microstructured biodegradable finasteride formulation for depot parenteral application.
- Enhancement of the aqueous solubility and masking the bitter taste of famotidine using drug/SBE-β-CyD/Povidone K30 complexation approach.
- Evaluation of carboxymethyl-β-cyclodextrin with acid function: Improvement of chemical stability, oral bioavailability and bitter taste of famotidine.
- Enhancement of dissolution and bioavailability of flurbiprofen by low molecular weight chitosans.