School of Physical Education and Sports,
Macao Polytechnic Institute,
Luis Gonzaga Gomes Street, Macau.
- Exercise-induced cardiac damage and fatigue
- Exercise-induced oxidative stress
- Dr. Jinlei Nie is an associate professor in Sports Medicine and Exercise Physiology at Macao Polytechnic Institute.
- He has a B.M. in Clinical Medicine, a M.Sc. and a PhD. in Exercise Physiology from China.
- He joined the School of Physical Education and Sports of Macao Polytechnic Institute as a faculty member in 2006 after completing the post-doctoral work at the Dr. Stephen Hui Research Centre for Physical Recreation and Wellness of Hong Kong Baptist University.