Shanghai Institute of Biochemistry and Cell Biology,
320 Yue Yang Rd,
Stem Cell Culture, Single Cell Analysis, mRNA
- Dr. Sabe rMohamed Abd-Allah is Chairman of reproductive Biology and Genetics Society, Singapore and Chief Editor of Ten international Journals.
- Prof. Saber Abd-Allah graduated from Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Cairo University (Beni-Suef Branch) in 1993 (B.V.Sc. with Very Good grade with mark 75.3%), then honored and appointed as Demonstrator in Theriogenology Department in the same Faculty in 1995 to perform a Master Thesis in the field of Theriogenology (Cytogenetics) and earned his Master in 1998 and subsequently a Ph.D. in the field of Theriogenology (Cell Biology) from in 2003.
- Prof. Abd-Allah is currently Professor of Theriogenology, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Beni-Suef University, Egypt.
- In 2012, Prof. Dr. Abd-Allah awarded a CV RAMAN International Fellowship for African Researchers with allowed him to spend 3 months on research at the Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes (Division of Physiology and Reproduction), India.
- In 2014, Prof. Abd-Allah awarded Chinese Academy of Sciences Fellowship for Developing Countries with allowed him to spend 6 months on Shanghai Institutes for Biological Science.
- Prof. Dr. Saber Abd-Allah is the Founder of Four International Journals: Theriogenology Insight, Journal of Buffalo Science, Camel Journal and Asian Journal of Animal Research.
- Prof. Abd-Allah is Editor -in- Chief of TEN International Journals (British Journal of Pharmacology and Toxicology, Veterinary Science Research, International Journal of Chemical Research, Advances in Medical Informatics, Journal of Animal Scientist and Frontiers in Biological and Life Sciences, Theriogenology Insight, Journal of Buffalo Science, Camel Journal, Asian Journal of Animal Research).
- He is Editorial board member of Over Hundred International Journals.
- Also, He is the Peer Reviewer for Over Hundred international journals and conferences.
- Prof. Abd-Allah is the Founder and Chairman of Reproductive Biology and Genetics Society (RBGS), IACSIT, Singapore.
- He is also involved in Over Hundred International Associations and Societies.
- His scientific research is focused on various areas of Cell biology and Mammalian Cell Culture including Stem Cell culture, development and Differentiation, Induced Pleuripotent Stem Cell, Neuron Marker, In vitro fertilization, in vitro embryo production, Embryo Transfer, Cryopreservation of ovaries, oocytes, embryos and semen.
- In addition, Cytogenetic and Molecular biology.