University of Medicine and Pharmacy,
"Iuliu Hatieganu" Cluj-Napoca,
Regional Institute of Gastroenterology and Hepatology,
Str. Croitorilor 19-21,
- Upper GI surgery
- laparoscopic surgery
- colorectal cancer
- liver surgery
- robotic surgery
- Efficient siRNA delivery system using carboxilated single-wall carbon nanotubes in cancer treatment.Neagoe IB, Braicu C, Matea C, Bele C, Florin G, Gabriel K, Veronica C, Irimie A.J Biomed Nanotechnol. 2012 Aug;8(4):567-74.
- Adsorption mechanisms of L-Glutathione on Au and controlled nano-patterning through Dip Pen Nanolithography.
- Pseudogene INTS6P1 regulates its cognate gene INTS6 through competitive binding of miR-17-5p in hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Efficient siRNA Delivery System Using Carboxilated Single-Wall Carbon Nanotubes in Cancer Treatment.
- Ethical Issues in Nanomedicine.
- PARAMIS parallel robot for laparoscopic surgery.
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy: Incidents and complications. A retrospective analysis of 9542 consecutive laparoscopic operations.
- Mini invasive treatment of complications following laparoscopic cholecystectomy.
- Survival prognostic factors in patients with resection of liver metastasis from colorectal cancer.
- Characterization and staging of rectal tumors: Endoscopic ultrasound versus MRI / CT. Pictorial essay.