University of Ioannina, Greece
5 Platonos Avenue, 45221, Katsikas Ioannina, Ioannina, Greece.
Surgical Oncology, Minimally invasive surgery.
- Surgical treatment of persistent axillary seroma following modified radical mastectomy; A case report and review of the literature.
- Extremely Elevated Serum Levels of Carbohydrate Antigen 19-9 (CA 19-9) and Obstructive Jaundice: Is Always Malignancy?
- Adult bowel intussusception: Presentation, location, etiology, diagnosis and treatment.
- Modified extended (D2) lymphadenectomy in patients with gastric cancer: Preliminary experience.
- Colonic perforation caused by a foreign body: Case report.
- Ectopic thyroid carcinoma. Case report.
- Beyond BRCA1/2: Polygenic, 'polyfunctional' molecular circuitry model to predict breast cancer risk.
- Sacrococcygeal neoplastic lesions.
- Potential of antibody–drug conjugates and novel therapeutics in breast cancer management.
- Intraoperative Neuromonitoring of the External Branch of the Superior Laryngeal Nerve during Thyroidectomy: The Need for Evidence-Based Data and Perioperative Technical/Technological Standardization.