University of Rochester.
Aab Cardiovascular Reaseach Inst.,
601 Elmwood Ave,
Rochester NY 14642, United States.
- LDL oxidation
- cardiac hypertrophy
- anti-oxidants from traditional Chinese medicine
- Dr. Suowen Xu earned his B.S. (2006) in Pharmaceutical Sciences from Anhui University of Chinese Medicine , China, and obtained his Ph.D. (2011) in Cardiovascular Pharmacology from Sun Yat-sen University in Canton, China.
- Between 08/2011 to 01/2014, Suowen was a visiting fellow at National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute (NHLBI)/National Institutes of Health (NIH) in Bethesda, MD, studying ADP-ribosylation.
- Dr. Xu is currently a postdoc associate at University of Rochester.
- His research interest invloves molecular mechanisms of atherosclerosis and experimental therapeutics.