London south Bank University
Advanced Resins & Coatings Technologies Innovation Centre London South bank University in TWI Granta Park Great Abington CB216AL
- Super Hydrophobic surfaces
- Water repellent coatings
- Water management
- Easy clean coatings
- Nano materials
- Silica nano particles
- Silicone chemistry
- Prof. Durand is Director of Advanced Resins & Coatings Technologies Innovation Centre (ARCTIC) and Associate Professor at London South bank University.
- She has Master of Science in Material Chemistry from the technological University of Compiegne (France) ,
- PhD in Polymer Chemistry from University of Kent (UK).
- An innovative technology specialist,
- she has significant experience in the industrial development and application of advanced, hybrid coatings and nano-materials.