Graduate Research Assistant at Penn State University,State College, PennsylvaniaHigher Education.
316 Hallowell Building,
Pennsylvania State University, PA.
- Bioengineering/ Biomedical engineering
- Brain and behavior Neuroscience Biomechanics
- Ankle foot orthosis
- Medical Devices
- Hashem Zamanian is a PhD student in the Department of Bioengineering of Penn State.
- He earned his BSc in Mechanical Engineering from the Amirkabir University of Technology (Tehran Polytechnic) in 2010 and a MSc in the same major from Sharif University of Technology in 2012 in Iran.
- He earned his second MSc in Bioengineering from the University of Toledo (UT) in 2017.
- At UT, his research was focused on the application of the superplastic NiTi Springs in the Ankle Foot Orthosis (AFO) to create normal ankle joint behavior in Dynamic and Smart Systems Laboratory (DDSL).
- At Penn State, he is working on computational neuroimaging research in Multimodal and Computational Neuroimaging Laboratory (MCNL).