Research Associate of Biomedical Engineering Department,
University of Virginia.
1450 Timberwood Blvd,
- Cell and Molecular Biology: Bacterial and cell culture; Flow cytometry; Cloning; Mutagenesis, Cell sorting and stable cell line construction; Overlap PCR.
- Protein Biology: Immunoprecipitation; Western blot; SDS-PAGE; Silver staining; Protein radiolabelling.
- Microscopy: Confocal microscopy; Differential interference contrast microscopy.
- Immunology: ELISA; Immunohistochemistry.
Honor and Reward:
- Louisiana State University
- 2013 Mr. Ron and Dr. Mary Neal Awards (Award for excellent teaching assistant).
- The Interface between the EGF1 and EGF2 Domains is Critical in Integrin Affinity Regulation. Hu P, Luo BH. J Cell Biochem. (In revision).
- Integrin αvβ8 adopts a high affinity state for soluble ligands under physiological conditions. Hu P, Luo BH. J Cell Biochem. 2017 Aug;118(8):2044-2052.
- Integrin αIIbβ3 transmembrane domain separation mediates bi-directional signaling across the plasma membrane. Hu P, Luo BH. PLoS One. 2015 Jan 24;10(1):e0116208.
- Non-ionic water-soluble “clickable” α-helical polypeptides: synthesis, characterization and side chain modification. Jinbao Cao, Ping Hu, Lu Lu, Brandon A. Chan, Bing-Hao Luo and Donghui Zhang. Polymer Chemistry, 2015, 6, 1226 – 1229.
- Integrin bi-directional signaling across the plasma membrane. Hu P, Luo BH. J Cell Physiol. 2013 Feb; 228(2):306-12.
- α(V)β(3) integrin crystal structures and their functional implications. Dong X, Mi LZ, Zhu J, Wang W, Hu P, Luo BH, Springer TA. Biochemistry. 2012 Nov 6; 51(44):8814-28.
- Clone and expression of Helicobacter pylori protein HP0410 and its epitopes analysis. HU Ping, LUO Jun, LONG Bei-guo, et,al. Chinese Journal of Republic Health. Sep 2008, Vol. 24(9):1090 – 1093.
- Cloning, amplification, expression and bioinformatic analysis of Helicobacter pylori gene hp0231 and hp0410. HU Ping; LUO Jun; LONG Beiguo. Journal of Tropical Medicine. Apr 2007, Vol. 7(4): 319-322.