PubMed Indexed Articles
Differences in the alveolar macrophage proteome in transgenic mice expressing human SP-A1 and SP-A2.Pubmed ID: 24729982
Determination of the Proteomic Response to Lapatinib Treatment using a comprehensive and reproducible ion-current-based proteomics strategyPubmed ID: 29046878
COLLAGE 360: A Model of Person-Centered Care To Promote Health Among Older AdultsPubmed ID: 28989995
- Rivers State University
- Azuonwu Obioma, Somba Nyenwere
- Investigation of Antimicrobial Activity of the Extracts of the Leaves, Stembark and Root of Allanblackia floribunda: An Alternative Paradigm Shift Outcome. .
- Liaquat University of Medical and Health Sciences Jamshoro
- Ashique Ali Arain, Syed Muhammad Ali, Madiha Shah
- Vitamin -D Deficiency: A Clinical Problem Searching For Solution..
Baroreflex Sensitivity, Cardiac and Kidney Remodeling and Deterioration in Vasoactive Substances Content in Blood in Experimental Model of Renovascular Hypertension. Action of Natural Flavone, Luteolin
Effect of Protein and Energy-Dense Nutritional Supplement with Immunonutrients on Cachexia in Cancer Patients: An Open-Label, Single-Arm Study Among Indian Patients
Other Relevant journals
Clinical Research In HIV AIDS And PreventionISSN : 2324-7339
HIV is a virus that gradually attacks the immune system, which is our body's natural defense against illness. If a perso...
Drug Resistant Pathogen Research
Pathogen is anything that can produce disease. Typically the term is used to describe an infectious agent such as a vir...
Bone Marrow Biology
Bone marrow is the spongy tissue inside some of the bones in the body, including the hip and thigh bones. Bone marrow co...
DNA And RNA ResearchISSN : 2575-7881
DNA, is like a blueprint of biological guidelines that a living organism must follow to exist and remain functional. RNA...