Research Unit (UR17JS01) "Sport Performance,
Health & Society" Higher Institute of Sport and Physical Education of Ksar Said,
Mohamed Souhaiel Chelly
2 rue azdrubal,
Strenght training, plyometric training, muscle power, agility, repeated change of direction, sprint performance, vertical jump, throwing velocity, handball, soccer, muscle volume.
- Aouadi R, Jlid MC, Khalifa R, Hermassi S, Chelly MS, Van Den Tillaar R, and Gabbett T. Association of anthropometric qualities with vertical jump performance in elite male volleyball players. J Sports Med Phys Fitness 52: 11-17, 2012.
- Attia A, Hachana Y, Chaabene H, Gaddour A, Neji Z, Shephard RJ, and Chelly MS. Reliability and validity of a 20-s alternative to the wingate anaerobic test in team sport male athletes. PLoS One 9: e114444, 2014.
- Bouhlel E, Bouhlel H, Chelly MS, and Tabka Z. Relationship between maximal anaerobic power measured by force-velocity test and performance in counter movement jump and the 5-jump test in moderately trained boys. Science et sport 21: 1-7, 2006.
- Bouhlel E, Chelly MS, Gmada N, Tabka Z, and Shephard R. Effect of a prior force-velocity test performed with legs on subsequent peak power output measured with arms or vice versa. J Strength Cond Res 24: 992-998, 2010.
- Bouhlel E, Chelly MS, Tabka Z, and Shephard R. Relationships between maximal anaerobic power of the arms and legs and javelin performance. J Sports Med Phys Fitness 47: 141-146, 2007.
- Chelly MS, Chamari K, Verney J, and Denis C. Comparison of muscle mechanical and histochemical properties between young and elderly subjects. Int J Sports Med 27: 885-893, 2006.
- Chelly MS, Cherif N, Amar MB, Hermassi S, Fathloun M, Bouhlel E, Tabka Z, and Shephard RJ. Relationships of peak leg power, 1 maximal repetition half back squat, and leg muscle volume to 5-m sprint performance of junior soccer players. J Strength Cond Res 24: 266-271, 2010.
- Chelly MS, Fathloun M, Cherif N, Ben Amar M, Tabka Z, and Van Praagh E. Effects of a back squat training program on leg power, jump, and sprint performances in junior soccer players. J Strength Cond Res 23: 2241-2249, 2009.
- Chelly MS, Ghenem MA, Abid K, Hermassi S, Tabka Z, and Shephard RJ. Effects of in-season short-term plyometric training program on leg power, jump- and sprint performance of soccer players. J Strength Cond Res 24: 2670-2676, 2010.
- Chelly MS, Hermassi S, Aouadi R, Khalifa R, Van den Tillaar R, Chamari K, and Shephard RJ. Match analysis of elite adolescent team handball players. J Strength Cond Res 25: 2410-2417, 2011.