Institute of Physiology, Medical faculty, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
zaloska 4, 1000LJUBLJANA
• breath hold diving
• breathing pattern and exercise
• microvascular blood flow in different organs during exercise
• impact of hyperbaric oxygenation on exercise performance
• hyperbaric oxygenation – doping?
• strategies for better performance
- 1985: Young assistant at Institute of Physiology, Medical Faculty, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- September 1988- may 1990: Young scientist at Institute Jozef Stefan, Ljubljana, Slovenia, working on PET (positron emission tomography)
- September 1988- may 1990: experimental work at Institute of Nuclear Physics, University Johannes Gutenberg, Mainz, Germany, construction of PET detector for functional heart imaging
- 1993: Assistant of Physiology, Medical faculty, University of Ljubljana 2007: Lecturer of Physiology at Faculty of Health Care, Jesenice, Slovenia
- 2012: Assistant of Exercise Physiology at Faculty os Sport, Univesrity of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- 2014: Senior lecturer of Physiology, Faculty of Health Care, Jesenice, Slovenia
- 2017: Assistant Professor of Physiology, Medical faculty, University of Ljubljana bibliography
- Periodicum biologorum : an interdisciplinary international journal of the Societas Scientarium Naturalium Croatica established 1885, 1986, vol. 88.
- Physiology Lab on Medical faculty, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- Physiology Lab at Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Ljubljana Slovenia.
- Exercise Physiology Lab at Faculty of Sport, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- Lectures in Muscle Physiology and Exercise Physiology at faculty of Health Sciences, Department of Physiotherapy, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- Lectures in General Physiology and Anatomy and Physiology Lab at Faculty of Health Care, Jesenice, Slovenia.
- Working as a scientist at programm Applied and Basic Physiology and Pathophysiology in Medicine (P3-0019): 2004-2018.
- Working as a scientist at programm Cardiovascular and applied physiology (P0-0510â€•0381): 1999-2003.