Consultant Trauma & Orthopedic Surgeon,
shoulder and Elbow unit,
Sundsvall teaching hospital,
Department of surgical and perioperative science.
Bakir Karim Kadum
Luleå Road 107,
- My clinical interests include Arthroscopic shoulder and elbow surgery; rotator cuff repair, instability surgery, latarjet instability surgery, shoulder reconstruction and arthroplasty, shoulder fracture management; elbow reconstruction, elbow fracture and instability surgery.
- My clinical practice includes also: primary hip and knee replacement and fracture surgery.
- I am involved in research and recent projects in UmeÃ¥ university- Sweden, which have examined stemless shoulder arthroplasty, biomechanics in different shoulder and elbow prosthesis designs.
- In addition to fellowship training in Sweden, I further trained with world renowned surgeons in Marien hospital in Stuttgart, Germany and in renowned medical centers in the US including Mount Sinai and Cleveland hospitals.
- I hold lectures regionally, nationally, and internationally on shoulder and elbow conditions and is a member of the Swedish Shoulder and Elbow Society, and the European Shoulder and Elbow Society.
- Member of the Swedish Medical Association.
- Member of the Swedish Orthopaedic Association.
- Member of the Swedish Shoulder and Elbow Association.
- Member of the European Society for Surgery of the Shoulder and Elbow (SECEC- ESSSE).