Department of Neurosurgery,
Graduate School of Biomedical and Health Sciences,
- cerebrovasuclar disease
- brain tumor
- Useful of surface anatomy scanning (SAS) in cerebral disease, Medical Review, 41, 31-38.
- Displacement of the normal pituitary gland by sellar and juxtasellar tumours: surgical-MRI correlation and use in differential diagnosi, Neuroradiology, 36, 372-375.
- MRI of pituitary adenomas: the position of the normal pituitary gland, Neuroradiology, 36, 295-297.
- Comparison of Three-Dimensional Phase-Contrast Magnetic Resonance Angiography with Three-Dimensional Time-of-Flight Magnetic Resonance Angiography in Cerebral Aneurysms, Surgical Neurology, 42, 287-292.
- MRI of intracranial germ cell tumors, Neuroradiology, 37, 32-37.
- Surface anatomy scanning(SAS) in intracranial tumors:comparison with surgical findings, Neuroradiology, 37, 94-98.
- Demonstration of the venous systems with Gadolinium- enhanced three-dimensional phase-contrast MR venography, Neurosurg Rev, 18, 101-107.
- MRI of pineal region tumours: relationship between tumours and adjacent structures, Neuroradiology, 37, 624-630.
- Diagnosis of carotid-cavernous fistula with magnetic resonance angiography - demonstrating the draining veins utilizing 3-D time-of-flight and 3-D phase-contrast techniques, Neurosurgical Review, 19, 7-12.
- Usefulness of three-dimensional phase contrast MR angiography on arteriovenous malformations , Neurosurgical Review, 20, 171-176.