University Medical Center Groningen
Rob van den Brom
9700 RB Groningen
- renal cell carcinoma
- immune checkpoint inhibitors
- Systemic vasculitis developed after immune checkpoint inhibition.
- Rapid granulomatosis with polyangiitis induced by immune checkpoint inhibition.
- Vemurafenib-Induced Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation in Metastatic Melanoma.
- Lactate dehydrogenase as a selection criterion for ipilimumab treatment in metastatic melanoma.
- Ipilimumab in pretreated metastastic uveal melanoma patients. Results of the Dutch Working group on Immunotherapy of Oncology (WIN-O).
- Effect of vemurafenib on a V600R melanoma brain metastasis.
- Metastatic uveal melanoma showing durable response to anti-CTLA-4 and anti-PD-1 combination therapy after experiencing progression on anti-PD-1 therapy alone.
- Predictive clinical parameters for the response of nivolumab in pretreated advanced non-small-cell lung cancer.