Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Unit,
Hospital of Clinics of the Faculty of Medicine,
University of SÃ £ o Paulo.
Dr Ene de Carvalho Aguiar,
225, 6th floor, block 3,
ZIP Code 05403-010,
São Paulo, SP,
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- General Surgery
- Abdominal Surgery
- Bariatric Surgery
- Duodenal stenting for malignant gastric outlet obstruction: prospective study.
- Effectiveness of intragastric balloon for obesity: a systematic review and meta-analysis based on randomized control trials.
- Endoscopy vs surgery in the treatment of early gastric cancer: systematic review.
- Endoscopic hemostasis for peptic ulcer bleeding: systematic review and meta-analyses of randomized controlled trials.
- Extreme bariatric endoscopy: stenting to reconnect the pouch to the gastrojejunostomy after a Roux-en-Y gastric bypass.
- Factors associated with complications or failure of endoscopic balloon dilation of anastomotic stricture secondary to Roux-en-Y gastric bypass surgery.
- Septotomy: an adjunct endoscopic treatment for post–sleeve gastrectomy fistulas.
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography versus endoscopic ultrasound for tissue diagnosis of malignant biliary stricture: Systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Obesity treatment with botulinum toxin-A is not effective: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Percutaneous endoscopic versus surgical gastrostomy in patients with benign and malignant diseases: a systematic review and meta-analysis.