Journal of Weather Changes
ISSN: Coming Soon
Aims and Scope
To submit articles concerning "COVID-19", check the "Note" at the bottom of this page.
Journal of Weather Changes provides a baseline for the academics, decision makers, and society with broadcasts on various conditions of investigation in weather changes, monitoring and early warning systems, assessment of vulnerability and impacts, developing and implementing intervention policies, effective risk management and adaptation practices to address local and regional needs and circumstances, engagement of local communities in the adoption of these practices to cope with extremes, and information and communication strategies.
The journal encourages the submission of original Research, Review, Literature review, Conference proceedings, Case reports, Short communication, Thesis, Letter to editor and Editorials, which address the following, not restricted to the keywords specified. For more queries, do contact us at [email protected]
- Climate Change
- Climate Science
- Extreme weather
- Global warming
- Weather and climate
- Weather data
- Weather forecasting
- Weather hazards
- Weather observers
- Weather stations
- Weather statistics
- Journal of Current Viruses and Treatment Methodologies (JVAT) is currently focusing on the COVID-19, a zoonotic disease caused by a new virus named “Coronavirus”. Therefore, concerning the articles related to the Coronavirus are welcomed.
- Submit your articles at https://openaccesspub.org/manuscript-submission-form
- The new coronavirus and its disease were known after the outbreak began in Wuhan, China, in December 2019. Coronavirus is rapidly spreading around the world, reaching every continent except Antarctica.
Preventive measures of COVID-19
- The virus is heavy with a cell diameter of 400-500 micro settling in the air and does not settle in the air. Therefore, it is not transmitted by the air.
- This virus is large in size. So wearing a mask prevents its entry into the human body.
- When the virus falls on a metal surface, it lives for 12 hours. So washing the hands with soap and water prevents the entry of the virus.
- Holding an alcohol sanitizer in your pockets and using it regularly prevents the virus attack.
Symptoms of COVID-19 or 2019-nCoV
- Dry cough
- Sputum production
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain or joint pain
- Nausea or vomiting
- Nasal congestion
- Conjunctival congestion
Here's what to do if you suspect to have COVID-19
- Stay home if you have mild symptoms
- Seek medical care for more serious symptoms
- Take precautions when visiting the doctor
- Wear a face mask when around others
- Practice good hygiene
Genuine CoronaVirus Live updates can be followed at
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA)
- State Department
- Major medical clinics