Journal of Transgenics
ISSN: Coming Soon
About The Journal
Journal of Transgenics (JTR) is an international open access, peer-reviewed Journal and it publishes articles in the form of research, reviews, short communications, case reports, letters to the editor, Editorials, clinical case images, opinions, mini-reviews, conference proceeding articles with the related topics of Transgenics.
All submissions can be done at our Online Manuscript Submission System. Authors are requested to submit their articles directly to Online Manuscript Submission. If you have difficulty in filling the online form, you can also send us via e-mail as an attachment to the Editorial Office [email protected] or “chat with us” by clicking the blue button at the left corner of the page.
Scope of JTR:
Transgenic surgery, Transgenic epigenetic, Transgenic inheritance, Transgenic hormone, Transgenic species.
Scope can be viewed at Aim and Scope
Instructions to Prepare your article:
Manuscript template: Title, List of authors, their affiliations and email addresses, Abstract, Introduction, Main body, Results and discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgments (optional), References.
Formatting guidelines can be found at Instructions for Authors
Article Processing Charge:
JTR is a self-supporting journal and does not receive funding from any institution/government. Hence, the operation of the journal is supported by the processing fees received from authors. Processing fees are required to meet operational expenses.
Brief Details of our Service
- Articles Approved - It is based on the quality of the article, it will be checked by plagiarism test.
- QC System - We maintain 100% as we are doing a single blind peer review process with eminent reviewers and editors.
- Assurance - Your article will be deposited in Sherpa Romeo so no need to worry about it.
- Reputation - Most of the published authors are interested in submitting their articles again in our 198 journals.
- Processing - It will be done within 14 days from the submission date.
- Publication - Article will be published within 36 hours from the acceptance date with proofreads.
- Professional Author service - Dedicated personal assistance to authors and readers 24X7.
- OpenAccess - All the published articles are freely available to all interested online readers.
- Editorial: Important Questions and Answers that - Shape the Future of JTR and which provide Core Insights of what JTR is all about. by Zhang Jianhui
Editorial Board Members:
- Swain Lija - Department of Vascular Biology Boston University School of Medical Boston
- Lin-Yun Kuang - National Taiwan University
- Massimo Pasqualetti - University of Pisa
- Adeyanju Oluwaseun Aremu - Afe Babalola University
- Bhupendra koul - School of Bioengineering & Biosciences Lovely Professional University.
- De Tar Joann Rose - University of Missouri
- Farzam Tavankar - Islamic Azad University Khalkhal Branch · Forestry.
- Jianhui Zhang - North Carolina Central University
1. I can not say enough about how good my experience working with OAP was. Submission is easy, and responses from the editorial staff responds promptly and professionally. The entire process from submission to PDF was completed in weeks rather than months.
Phillip Brumm - University of Wisconsin-Madison
2. My experience was very positive working with OAP. My manuscript review was very thorough and I appreciated the attention to detail. I would recommend submitting a manuscript.
Patricia Doyle-Baker - University of Calgary