Journal of Thyroid Cancer
About The Journal
Journal of Thyroid Cancer (JTC) is an international open access, peer-reviewed Journal and it publishes articles in the form of research, reviews, short communications, case reports, letters to the editor, Editorials, clinical case images, opinions, mini-reviews, conference proceeding articles with the related topics of Thyroid Cancer.
All submissions can be done at our Online Manuscript Submission System. Authors are requested to submit their articles directly to Online Manuscript Submission. If you have difficulty in filling the online form, you can also send us via e-mail as an attachment to the Editorial Office [email protected] or “chat with us” by clicking the blue button at the left corner of the page.
History of the Journal of Thyroid Cancer
- It is launched in the year of 2015
- JTC published articles at Archives
- ISSN of the JTC is 2574-4496
- DOI for the articles published in JTC arises with 10.14302/issn.2574-4496
- Editor in Chief of JTC is Dr. Giovanni Mauri, European Institute of Oncolgy, Italy.
- This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
Scope of JTC:
Agrobiodiversity related wild species, Crop evolution, Crop-weed relationships, Domestication, History of cultivated plants, Palaeoethnobotany, Genetic crop evolution, Crop Genetics, Genetically modified crops.
Scope can be viewed at Aim and Scope
Instructions to Prepare your article:
Manuscript template: Title, List of authors, their affiliations and email addresses, Abstract, Introduction, Main body, Results and discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgments (optional), References.
Formatting guidelines can be found at Instructions for Authors
Article Processing Charge:
JTC is a self-supporting journal and does not receive funding from any institution/government. Hence, the operation of the journal is supported by the processing fees received from authors. Processing fees are required to meet operational expenses.
Brief Details of our Service
- Articles Approved - It is based on the quality of the article, it will be checked by plagiarism test.
- QC System - We maintain 100% as we are doing a single blind peer review process with eminent reviewers and editors.
- Assurance - Your article will be deposited in Sherpa Romeo so no need to worry about it.
- Reputation - Most of the published authors are interested in submitting their articles again in our 198 journals.
- Processing - It will be done within 14 days from the submission date.
- Publication - Article will be published within 36 hours from the acceptance date with proofreads.
- Professional Author service - Dedicated personal assistance to authors and readers 24X7.
- OpenAccess - All the published articles are freely available to all interested online readers.
- JTC is indexed in Google scholar, Research Bib, Crossref, Academic Keys, Research Bib, OCLC World cat, Global Impact Factor, etc.
- Articles will be deposited in Sherpa Romeo
- If the research work is funded by NIH then the article will get indexed in PubMed.
Collaborated Universities and Institutions:
- Ralph Martin - University of Puerto Rico
- Frieda Silva - University of Puerto Rico
- Annel M Colon - University of Puerto Rico
- Diego Román - University of Puerto Rico
- Brenda González T - University of Puerto Rico
- Christiane Christophe-Hobertus - Universite Libre De Bruxelles
- Anne Lefort - Universite Libre De Bruxelles
- Frederick Libert - Universite Libre De Bruxelles
- Daniel Christophe - Universite Libre De Bruxelles
- Beatriz Sanchez - Northwestern University
- Jose Dutra - Northwestern University
- Ritu Nayar - Northwestern University
- Xiaoqi Lin - Northwestern University
- Amal Alhefdhi - University of Wisconsin
- Sarah C. Oltmann - University of Wisconsin
- Herbert Chen - University of Wisconsin
- Rebecca S. Sippel - University of Wisconsin
- Emilio Mevio - Fornaroli Hospital, Magenta, Italy
- Niccolò Mevio - Fornaroli Hospital, Magenta, Italy
- Marco Cazzaniga - Fornaroli Hospital, Magenta, Italy
- Michele Sbrocca - Fornaroli Hospital, Magenta, Italy
- Luca Migliorini - Fornaroli Hospital, Magenta, Italy
- Mauro Mullace - Fornaroli Hospital, Magenta, Italy
- Luca Nicosia - European Institute of Oncology
- Federica Ferrari - University of Milan
- Giovanni Mauri - European Institute of Oncology
- Franco Orsi - European Institute of Oncology
- asushi Noguchi - Noguchi Thyroid Clinic and Hospital Foundation
- Hisashi Urushihara - Keio University
- Yukinori Sakata - Eisai Headquarters
- Hitomi Nagamune - Eisai Headquarters
- Kasumi Daidoji - Eisai Headquarters
- Mika Ishii - Eisai Headquarters
- Stewart Geary - Eisai Headquarters
- Nahim Barron - Hospital Ángeles Tijuana
1. I can not say enough about how good my experience working with OAP was. Submission is easy, and responses from the editorial staff responds promptly and professionally. The entire process from submission to PDF was completed in weeks rather than months.
Phillip Brumm - University of Wisconsin-Madison
2. My experience was very positive working with OAP. My manuscript review was very thorough and I appreciated the attention to detail. I would recommend submitting a manuscript.
Patricia Doyle-Baker - University of Calgary