International Journal of Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders
ISSN: Coming Soon
About The Journal
International Journal of Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders (JSC) is an international open access, peer-reviewed Journal and it publishes articles in the form of research, reviews, short communications, case reports, letters to the editor, Editorials, clinical case images, opinions, mini-reviews, conference proceeding articles with the related topics of Sclerosis.
All submissions can be done at our Online Manuscript Submission System. Authors are requested to submit their articles directly to Online Manuscript Submission. If you have difficulty in filling the online form, you can also send us via e-mail as an attachment to the Editorial Office [email protected] or “chat with us” by clicking the blue button at the left corner of the page.
Scope of JSC:
Autoimmune diseases of the central nervous system, Axo-glial pathobiology, Biomarkers, Clinical and neuroimaging, Clinical neurology, Epidemiology, Epidemology and genetics, Genetics epigenetics, Immune-mediated disease, Immunology, Manic-depressive illness, Microbiome, Multiple sclerosis, Myelin biology, Neurodegenerative diseases, Neuroimaging etc.
Remaining Scope can be viewed at Aim and Scope
Instructions to Prepare your article:
Manuscript template: Title, List of authors, their affiliations and email addresses, Abstract, Introduction, Main body, Results and discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgments (optional), References.
Formatting guidelines can be found at Instructions for Authors
Article Processing Charge:
JSC is a self-supporting journal and does not receive funding from any institution/government. Hence, the operation of the journal is supported by the processing fees received from authors. Processing fees are required to meet operational expenses.
Brief Details of our Service
- Articles Approved - It is based on the quality of the article, it will be checked by plagiarism test.
- QC System - We maintain 100% as we are doing a single blind peer review process with eminent reviewers and editors.
- Assurance - Your article will be deposited in Sherpa Romeo so no need to worry about it.
- Reputation - Most of the published authors are interested in submitting their articles again in our 198 journals.
- Processing - It will be done within 14 days from the submission date.
- Publication - Article will be published within 36 hours from the acceptance date with proofreads.
- Professional Author service - Dedicated personal assistance to authors and readers 24X7.
- OpenAccess - All the published articles are freely available to all interested online readers.
- Research Article: Neurovascular Reactivity after Repeated Attacks in Patients with Multiple Sclerosis by Uzuner Nevzat, Tekgol Uzuner Gulnur
Editorial Board Members:
- Derrick Robertson - University of South Florida
- Cecilie AmmitzbÃ - Copenhagen University Hospital, Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Fabiana Geraci - University of Palermo, Palermo, Italy
- Jorge Matias-Guiu - Hospital Clinico San Carlos, Madrid, Institute of Neurociencias, Director
- Anne Vejux - Laboratoire Bio-PeroxIL EA7270
- Bitao Bu - Tongji Hospital, Tongji Medical College
- Mazdak Ganjalikhani Hakemi - Isfahan University of Medical Sciences
- Wang Yan - University of North Carolina at Chapel
- Nevzat Uzuner - University Professor of Neurology & Algology, MD, FESO
1. I can not say enough about how good my experience working with OAP was. Submission is easy, and responses from the editorial staff responds promptly and professionally. The entire process from submission to PDF was completed in weeks rather than months.
Phillip Brumm - University of Wisconsin-Madison
2. My experience was very positive working with OAP. My manuscript review was very thorough and I appreciated the attention to detail. I would recommend submitting a manuscript.
Patricia Doyle-Baker - University of Calgary