Journal of Implementation science
ISSN: Coming Soon
Aims and Scope
To submit articles concerning "COVID-19", check the "Note" at the bottom of this page.
Implementation science is the examination of techniques to support the acceptance and assimilation of evidence-based operations, interventions and strategies into paced health care and public health. Journal of Implementation Science plays a prominent role in determining barriers to, and enablers of, effective comprehensive health programming and policymaking, and advantaging that knowledge to develop evidence-based innovations in practical delivery approaches.
It's chief mission is to publish research relevant to the scientific study of methods, in the form of Research, Review, Literature review, Conference proceedings, Case reports, Short communication, Thesis, Letter to editor and Editorials. to encourage the uptake of research findings into routine healthcare in scientific, organizational or practice contexts.
JIS designs to bring in simultaneously investigators and researchers devoted to the uncompromising assessment of implementation of evidence based psychosocial interventions.
Few keywords were outlined that belongs to the journal's scope, not strictly restricted to these,
- Advance care planning implementation
- Checklist implementation
- Clinical pharmacogenetics implementation
- Clinical pharmacogenetics implementation consortium
- Consolidated framework for implementation research
- Ehr implementation
- Electronic health record implementation
- EMR implementation
- Guideline implementation
- Health information technology implementation
- Implementation HER
- Implementation eras
- Implementation evaluation
- Implementation fidelity
- Implementation guidelines
- Implementation research
- Implementation science
- Making sense of implementation theories models and frameworks
- Pharmacogenetics implementation
- Policy implementation
- Prep implementation
- Program implementation
- Journal of Current Viruses and Treatment Methodologies (JVAT) is currently focusing on the COVID-19, a zoonotic disease caused by a new virus named “Coronavirus”. Therefore, concerning the articles related to the Coronavirus are welcomed.
- Submit your articles at https://openaccesspub.org/manuscript-submission-form
- The new coronavirus and its disease were known after the outbreak began in Wuhan, China, in December 2019. Coronavirus is rapidly spreading around the world, reaching every continent except Antarctica.
Preventive measures of COVID-19
- The virus is heavy with a cell diameter of 400-500 micro settling in the air and does not settle in the air. Therefore, it is not transmitted by the air.
- This virus is large in size. So wearing a mask prevents its entry into the human body.
- When the virus falls on a metal surface, it lives for 12 hours. So washing the hands with soap and water prevents the entry of the virus.
- Holding an alcohol sanitizer in your pockets and using it regularly prevents the virus attack.
Symptoms of COVID-19 or 2019-nCoV
- Dry cough
- Sputum production
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain or joint pain
- Nausea or vomiting
- Nasal congestion
- Conjunctival congestion
Here's what to do if you suspect to have COVID-19
- Stay home if you have mild symptoms
- Seek medical care for more serious symptoms
- Take precautions when visiting the doctor
- Wear a face mask when around others
- Practice good hygiene
Genuine CoronaVirus Live updates can be followed at
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA)
- State Department
- Major medical clinics