Journal of Fertility Biomarkers
About The Journal
Journal of Fertility Biomarkers (JFB) is an international open access, peer-reviewed Journal and it publishes articles in the form of research, reviews, short communications, case reports, letters to the editor, Editorials, clinical case images, opinions, mini-reviews, conference proceeding articles with the related topics of Fertility Biomarkers.
All submissions can be done at our Online Manuscript Submission System. Authors are requested to submit their articles directly to Online Manuscript Submission. If you have difficulty in filling the online form, you can also send us via e-mail as an attachment to the Editorial Office [email protected] or “chat with us” by clicking the blue button at the left corner of the page.
History of the Journal of Fertility Biomarkers
- It is launched in the year of 2016
- JFB published articles at Archives
- ISSN of the JFB is 2576-2818
- DOI for the articles published in JFB arises with 10.14302/issn.2576-2818
- Editor in Chief of JFB is Dr. Roman Kireev, Institute of Biomedical Research Biomedical Foundation, Spain.
- This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
Scope of JFB:
Surgery, Therapy, Novel techniques, Metabolism, Medication, Malignant Tumors, Management, Habits and lifestyle, Genetics and hereditary factors, Food and Nutrition, Experimental studies, Epidemiology, Socio-economic status, Screening, Risk factors, Psychological aspects etc.,
Scope can be viewed at Aim and Scope
Instructions to Prepare your article:
Manuscript template: Title, List of authors, their affiliations and email addresses, Abstract, Introduction, Main body, Results and discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgments (optional), References.
Formatting guidelines can be found at Instructions for Authors
Article Processing Charge:
JFB is a self-supporting journal and does not receive funding from any institution/government. Hence, the operation of the journal is supported by the processing fees received from authors. Processing fees are required to meet operational expenses.
Brief Details of our Service
- Articles Approved - It is based on the quality of the article, it will be checked by plagiarism test.
- QC System - We maintain 100% as we are doing a single blind peer review process with eminent reviewers and editors.
- Assurance - Your article will be deposited in Sherpa Romeo so no need to worry about it.
- Reputation - Most of the published authors are interested in submitting their articles again in our 198 journals.
- Processing - It will be done within 14 days from the submission date.
- Publication - Article will be published within 36 hours from the acceptance date with proofreads.
- Professional Author service - Dedicated personal assistance to authors and readers 24X7.
- OpenAccess - All the published articles are freely available to all interested online readers.
- JFB is indexed in Google scholar, Research Bib, Crossref, Academic Keys, Research Bib, OCLC World cat, Global Impact Factor, etc.
- Articles will be deposited in Sherpa Romeo
- If the research work is funded by NIH then the article will get indexed in PubMed.
Collaborated Universities and Institutions:
- Heba El-Zahar - Zagazig University
- H. Zaher - Zagazig University
- A. Alkablawy - Abu Dhabi Food Control Authority
- Al Sharifi - Abu Dhabi Food Control Authority
- A. Swelum - Zagazig University
- Teresa Wiesak - Abington Reproductive Medicine - Abington
- Robert Milewski - Medical University of Bialystok
- Stephen George Somkuti - Institute of Animal Reproduction and Food Research of Polish Academy of Science
- Mayumi Sugimoto - National Livestock Breeding Center
- Yoshikazu Sugimoto - Shirakawa Institute of Animal Genetics
- JP Balmaceda - Clínica Las Condes
- L Gianaroli - S.I.S.Me.R. srl
- AP Ferraretti - S.I.S.Me.R. srl
- F Rojas - Hitachi Chemical Co. America, Ltd. R&D center
- I Moretti-Rojas - Hitachi Chemical Co. America, Ltd. R&D center
- JJ Brosens - Warwick Medical School
- P Devroey - S.I.S.Me.R. srl
- A Stewart Kaplan - West Coast Surrogacy
- Leonardo Formigli - FERTILITY CENTER OF MADAGASCAR (CE-FER-MAD)
- Rakotobe Andriamaro Andriantsirombaka - FERTILITY CENTER OF MADAGASCAR (CE-FER-MAD)
- Ramarolahy Rija - Joseph Ravoahangy Andrianavalona Hospital
- Graziella Badulli - FERTILITY CENTER OF MADAGASCAR (CE-FER-MAD)
- Hanitra Rasoarimanana - FERTILITY CENTER OF MADAGASCAR (CE-FER-MAD)
- Nargis Ashurova - Levy Mwanawasa University Teaching Hospital
- Ramachandran Krishnamoorthy - FERTILITY CENTER OF MADAGASCAR (CE-FER-MAD)
- Robert E. Baier - State University of New York at Buffalo
- Anne E. Meyer - State University of New York at Buffalo
- Pan Yang - Changsha Hospital for Maternal and Child Health Care
- Jian-Jun Li - Changsha Hospital for Maternal and Child Health Care
- Wei-Hua Wang - Houston Fertility Institute
1. I was impresssed by the swift services of the journal and easy navigation begining from manuscript submission to galley proof. I would recommend future authors-"Consider this journal if you are wondering where to publish your scientific work". They are google scholar indexed and so you do not have to worry, if your scientific work won't reach to the community of other researchers.
Naiya Patel - Long Island University
2. The positive editorial time attitude and cooperation were encouraging and supportive of the author. Moreover, fast response and processing of the manuscript reflect an appreciation of the time factor. In addition to the user-friendly submission system that allows for up-to-date follow up. The review process is performed in reasonable time with constructive comments that aim to improve the paper quality. Communication in such way between the authors and the journals is not something that is common nowadays.
Mostafa Essam Eissa - Cairo University