Journal of Farming
ISSN: Coming Soon
Aims and Scope
To submit articles concerning "COVID-19", check the "Note" at the bottom of this page.
Journal of Farming is an advanced, broad – based, Open Access, peer reviewed journal. The goal is to provide more resourceful information in this era for all scientists and researchers, as well as in-depth knowledge, advanced techniques related to farming. This journal encourages all type of Original Research, Review, Literature review, Conference proceedings, Case reports, Short communication, Thesis, Letter to editor and Editorials. A highly experienced editorial board is composed of well -known scientists who are the pioneer in this rapidly changing field around the world.
Below mentioned are few keywords which belong to the scope of the journal, but not limited to. For any instance, contact us at [email protected]
Agricultural Bioresource Technology
Agricultural Electrification and Automation
Animal Breeding and Nutrition
Biochemistry & Agricultural Chemistry
Bionergy and energy crops
Breeding Genetics and Pathology
Chemistry of pesticides,
Crop and Vegetable Sciences
Crop Protection and Physiology
Fertilization,Breeding and Protection of Plants
Food science and engineering
Food Technology and Biochemistry
Forest industry products
Fruit Science and Viticulture
Genetics and Pathology
High protein feeds
Modelling of Crop and Animal Systems
Monogastric animal nutrition
Plant Breeding & Genetics
Plant growth regulators
Plant molecular biology
Plant-based food science
Post Harvest Technology
Ruminant animal nutrition
Security of Genetically Modified Agricultural Organisms
Soil and Water Conservation
Soil Land Use
Sustainable Rural Development
Theoretical Production Ecology
- Journal of Current Viruses and Treatment Methodologies (JVAT) is currently focusing on the COVID-19, a zoonotic disease caused by a new virus named “Coronavirus”. Therefore, concerning the articles related to the Coronavirus are welcomed.
- Submit your articles at https://openaccesspub.org/manuscript-submission-form
- The new coronavirus and its disease were known after the outbreak began in Wuhan, China, in December 2019. Coronavirus is rapidly spreading around the world, reaching every continent except Antarctica.
Preventive measures of COVID-19
- The virus is heavy with a cell diameter of 400-500 micro settling in the air and does not settle in the air. Therefore, it is not transmitted by the air.
- This virus is large in size. So wearing a mask prevents its entry into the human body.
- When the virus falls on a metal surface, it lives for 12 hours. So washing the hands with soap and water prevents the entry of the virus.
- Holding an alcohol sanitizer in your pockets and using it regularly prevents the virus attack.
Symptoms of COVID-19 or 2019-nCoV
- Dry cough
- Sputum production
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain or joint pain
- Nausea or vomiting
- Nasal congestion
- Conjunctival congestion
Here's what to do if you suspect to have COVID-19
- Stay home if you have mild symptoms
- Seek medical care for more serious symptoms
- Take precautions when visiting the doctor
- Wear a face mask when around others
- Practice good hygiene
Genuine CoronaVirus Live updates can be followed at
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA)
- State Department
- Major medical clinics