Journal of Evolving Stem Cell Research
About The Journal
Journal of Evolving Stem Cell Research (JESR) is an international open access, peer-reviewed Journal and it publishes articles in the form of research, reviews, short communications, case reports, letters to the editor, Editorials, clinical case images, opinions, mini-reviews, conference proceeding articles with the related topics of Stem Cell.
All submissions can be done at our Online Manuscript Submission System. Authors are requested to submit their articles directly to Online Manuscript Submission. If you have difficulty in filling the online form, you can also send us via e-mail as an attachment to the Editorial Office [email protected] or “chat with us” by clicking the blue button at the left corner of the page.
History of the Journal of Evolving Stem Cell Research
- It is launched in the year of 2015
- JESR published articles at Archives
- ISSN of the JESR is 2574-4372
- DOI for the articles published in JESR arises with 10.14302/issn.2574-4372
- Editor in Chief of JESR is Dr. Rada Grubovic, Vice President of Macedonian Association for Transfusion Medicine, MD MSci Consultant in Hematology and Transfusion Medicine, Head of Department for Stem Cell Collection, Institute for Transfusion Medicine, Medical Faculty Skopje, Macedonia.
- This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
Scope of JESR:
Adult stem cells, Amniotic, Animal stem cells, Cell culture, Cell isolation, Cell potency, Cord blood, Embryonic, Evolving stem cell research, Fetal stem cells, Freezing techniques, Identification, In vitro, In vivo, Induced pluripotent etc.,
Scope can be viewed at Aim and Scope
Instructions to Prepare your article:
Manuscript template: Title, List of authors, their affiliations and email addresses, Abstract, Introduction, Main body, Results and discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgments (optional), References.
Formatting guidelines can be found at Instructions for Authors
Article Processing Charge:
JESR is a self-supporting journal and does not receive funding from any institution/government. Hence, the operation of the journal is supported by the processing fees received from authors. Processing fees are required to meet operational expenses.
Brief Details of our Service
- Articles Approved - It is based on the quality of the article, it will be checked by plagiarism test.
- QC System - We maintain 100% as we are doing a single blind peer review process with eminent reviewers and editors.
- Assurance - Your article will be deposited in Sherpa Romeo so no need to worry about it.
- Reputation - Most of the published authors are interested in submitting their articles again in our 198 journals.
- Processing - It will be done within 14 days from the submission date.
- Publication - Article will be published within 36 hours from the acceptance date with proofreads.
- Professional Author service - Dedicated personal assistance to authors and readers 24X7.
- OpenAccess - All the published articles are freely available to all interested online readers.
- JESR is indexed in Google scholar, Research Bib, Crossref, Academic Keys, Research Bib, OCLC World cat, Global Impact Factor, etc.
- Articles will be deposited in Sherpa Romeo
- If the research work is funded by NIH then the article will get indexed in PubMed.
Collaborated Universities and Institutions:
- Brigitte Bisaro - University of Turin
- Federico Mussano - University of Turin
- Silvia Mattia - University of Turin
- Antonio Marmotti - University of Turin
- Marco Forni - University of Turin
- Cristina Zanini - University of Turin
- Joann Huynh - University of Wisconsin-Madison School
- Matthew B. Jensen - University of Wisconsin-Madison School
- Lindsey Jager - University of Wisconsin-Madison School
- Ensieh M. Poursani - Tarbiat Modares University
- Majid Mehravar - Tarbiat Modares University
- James E. Trosko - Michigan State University
- Michael E. Geusz - Bowling Green State University
- Vishal P. Sharma - Bowling Green State University
- Ashapurna Sarma - Bowling Green State University
- Astha Malik - Bowling Green State University
- Vijayalakshmi Varma - National Center for Toxicological Research
- Zhen He - National Center for Toxicological Research
- Li Cui - National Center for Toxicological Research
- Sherry A. Ferguson - National Center for Toxicological Research
- Merle G. Paule - National Center for Toxicological Research
- Yan Wang - Shandong University
- Xiu Wang - China Medical University
- Huafeng Wei - University of Pennsylvania
- Neil J. Daily - Invivosciences
- Radleigh Santos - Torrey Pines Institute for Molecular Studies
- Joseph Vecchi - Invivosciences
- Pinar Kemanli - Invivosciences
- Tetsuro Wakatsuki - Invivosciences
- Bhuvnesh K. Sharma - ScyTek Laboratories, Inc
1. I was impresssed by the swift services of the journal and easy navigation begining from manuscript submission to galley proof. I would recommend future authors-"Consider this journal if you are wondering where to publish your scientific work". They are google scholar indexed and so you do not have to worry, if your scientific work won't reach to the community of other researchers.
Naiya Patel - Long Island University
2. The positive editorial time attitude and cooperation were encouraging and supportive of the author. Moreover, fast response and processing of the manuscript reflect an appreciation of the time factor. In addition to the user-friendly submission system that allows for up-to-date follow up. The review process is performed in reasonable time with constructive comments that aim to improve the paper quality. Communication in such way between the authors and the journals is not something that is common nowadays.
Mostafa Essam Eissa - Cairo University